4 replies to this topic

#1 lizz

lizz

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 08:30 PM

Father God in the name of Jesus I ask for you to deliver my husband from adultry and drugs and to restore our marriage with love and respect,Father you know the situation I ask in the name of Jesus to remove all persons and spirits that keep us seperated and apart espically the women named kim Please Lord remove her once and for all from my husbands life/ mind and heart,Let my husband remember all the good times and the stronge love we once had let his desires be for only his wife my lord.Father let not the 14 years we have be for nothing lord I declare in the name of Jesus my family will be restored, my husband will serve the lord and be head of our house hold.what ever it takes my Father allow my husband(Tim) to be the priest of our home amen

#2 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 02:58 AM

Lord-I ask that you restore this marriage

#3 madisonagreenl

madisonagreenl

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 03:02 AM

DEAR GOD INHEAVEN PLEASE OPEN THE HEART AND MIND OF THIS MAN TO YOU OPEN HIS HEART TO HIS WIFE AND RESTORE HIS MARRIAGE PLEASE BLESS THW3M WITH SO MUCH LOVE JOY PEACE AND HAPPINESS I PRAY THIS IN JESUS NAME

#4 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 06:59 AM

Dear Lord I stand in agreement with this prayer.Amen.

#5 h@ppyd@y

h@ppyd@y

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 09:08 AM

Dear Lord, I ask that you honor this woman's sense of commitment to her husband and their marriage, and that you will grant our prayer. Please remove anything that should come against this marriage, and preoccupy the 'other woman' with conviction that would lead her to find you and pursue her own path in life according to your will. I ask that you fill the husband's heart with a fresh relationship with you, and renewed love and attraction for his wife. You are a God of restoration, and I claim that restoration for this couple. In Jesus' name, Amen