5 replies to this topic

#1 MrsRussell

MrsRussell

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 02:59 PM

I need prayers for my husbands safe return from Afghanistan.I have prayed that God would send him home early and My prayers were answered about a week ago. We are now waiting for a flight for him to be sent home.One other thing that Needs some 911 attention is his salvation! I was saved about 2 yrs ago but was a backslider, I went back to Jesus and he is a little skeptical I know the lord will save him I just want our family to all be devoted Christians. Thank you all Vanessa

#2 madisonagreenl

madisonagreenl

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 03:21 PM

dear god in heaven please bring russel home safely and quickly..open his heart to your word and let him feel the peace only your love can bring..show him your word is true and good ..bless this couple with so much love joy peace and happiness i pray this in jesus name

#3 favored

favored

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 06:03 PM

LORD, Please bless the family. Grant Russell YOUR saving grace. Continue to dispatch heavenly host to emcamp themselves around him and kep him safe. Surround him with spirit filled people that will reveal to him a portion of YOUR loving kindness that he may want to seek his own relationship with YOU. Encourage Vanessa that she may continue to pray for her husband and remain diligent in her walk. In Jesus' name, AMEN!!!

#4 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 07:21 PM

Father God, thank you that you will bring this husband home safely. I pray that this time of reuniting as a couple will be full of joy and excitement. Please soften this man's heart for you! Stir him to receive your salvation! Please draw this man to you Jesus and raise this family up to be mighty for you! Thank you Jesus for your good work and your perfect timing. Thank you for grace and patience upon this wife. Bless this marriage I pray in Jesus name.

#5 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 07:02 AM

I am still praying

#6 h@ppyd@y

h@ppyd@y

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 09:00 AM

Father God, please hear our prayer and surround this husband with your protection. I ask that you will send angels to oversee every aspect of his return trip. And that he will sense such a loving spirit in his wife and their home that he will be drawn to you and your salvation. In Jesus' name, Amen