5 replies to this topic

#1 brian hastings

brian hastings

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 01:35 PM

please pray that God will give me a deep resolve to love my wife in the way I should . please pray that God will cause me to stop thinking self but instead be determined once again to think of others especially family . during a period off work I have isolated myself and become very self occupied. please pray that Jesus will really cause me to love Him again and out of that relationship everything else will follow . please pray that I will co-operate fully with God as I ask Hi to restore me . please pray for my thought life i really appreciate your prayers Brian

#2 favored

favored

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 06:08 PM

FATHER, Please work in this family's life. Pour out a fresh anointing that they may begin to live a more Christ centered life together. We thank YOU in advance, in Jesus' sweet and powerful name, AMEN!!!!

#3 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 07:27 PM

Father God, I pray that Brian will seek you and your kingdom first in his life. I pray that you will stir his heart for you. I pray that he will stir his heart for you also. I pray that he will come out of complacency in his relationship with you and in his relationship with his wife. I pray that he will truly love her and value her as you call him to. I pray that he will be delivered from self-centeredness. Stir his heart for those around him. Burn away what is not of you in his life. I pray that he will repent and be the man of God that you call him to be. Thank you Jesus that your receive him and love him and that your word says in 2 Corinthians 3:16-17, "But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom." Hallelujah Jesus! In your mighty name I pray.

#4 Monte Mickley

Monte Mickley

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 11:06 AM

Dear God I know married life comes with completely real challenges.. God I don't know his situation but you do. I know some about my own experiences. So I start from my perspective. Please help Brian keep in mind that his wife is a very important part of your package of your love and mercy for Brian. Please help him to be mindful of how you seek to use his wife to drop more of your love and mercy on Brian also (even in the present?). Will you please drop your love on this couple extra.

#5 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 06:52 AM

I am still praying

#6 h@ppyd@y

h@ppyd@y

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 09:27 AM

Dear Lord, I stand in agreement with Brian and the others in asking you to come alongside him and walk with him daily as he seeks a renewed relationship with you and his wife. Please grant every aspect of his prayer, and bless him for his sincerity. In Jesus' name, Amen