5 replies to this topic

#1 micwithgod

micwithgod

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 07:44 AM

My age is 48 years. I stay alone. My both parents expired long ago when I was studying. I am unable to get married due to some blocks. These are financial problem and my second elder brother-in-law and sister are breaking my wedding proposals. I am very sad and depressed. Please pray for me. Mr. Michael Fernandes, Mumbai, India

#2 cambodia

cambodia

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 09:33 AM

The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him." Genesis 2:18

Father please guide Michael in finding a suitable person that he can share his life with. In Jesus' name. Amen

#3 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 09:37 AM

My age is 48 years. I stay alone. My both parents expired long ago when I was studying.

I am unable to get married due to some blocks. These are financial problem and my second elder brother-in-law and sister are breaking my wedding proposals.

I am very sad and depressed.

Please pray for me.

Mr. Michael Fernandes,
Mumbai, India

Heavenly Father I ask that you intervene in this situation, and work things out for this man so that he may have a suitable mate that will make him happy, and he will make her happy all of their days. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

#4 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 07:18 PM

Heavenly Father, I come into agreement and pray that you will make a way for Michael to soon be married. Lead this man in your will. Protect him, provide for him, and bless his relationship with this brother-in-law and sister. Thank you Father for your help and care. In Jesus name I pray.

#5 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 07:05 AM

I am still praying

#6 h@ppyd@y

h@ppyd@y

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 08:54 AM

Dear Lord, I join the others in agreeing in prayer that you would personally select just the right woman for Michael, and bring them together soon, in your perfect way and timing. And that you will bless their lifelong marriage with much joy, contentment and love. Do not let any weapon formed against them to prosper. I ask you to move in the hearts of his sister and brother-in-law, a miracle, that they may support his marriage plans. Thank you for your assurances that all our needs will be met. In Jesus' name, ~Amen