3 replies to this topic

#1 h@ppyd@y

h@ppyd@y

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 07:37 PM

Please pray for God to send the divine right husband that he has chosen for me. I have been through a lot over the years, and I am so ready to be a good wife and to be a blessing. I know to wait patiently for the specific man I know God has for me, and I know God works with perfect timing, but each passing day feels like one more day gone, when we could have been sharing life together. Please pray that God will keep me always pleasant, attractive, interesting and alert, as I am trying so hard to be at 41, so that when God brings us into each others' lives, I can be everything he has hoped for...don't let me become worn down, drained and dull from the lonely and tiring wait, and please don't let that special man and I accidentally miss each other. Thank you for your prayers.

#2 SRP

SRP

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 08:20 PM

Dear God, Please bless this Woman with a good Husband who loves you! Amen

#3 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 09:47 PM

Heavenly Father please bless this lady with the husband you would have her to have, a Godly man, and help her to know when the right person comes along. In Jesus name. amen.

#4 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 02:44 PM

LORD I Pray that A SPECIAL LOVING MAN comes to HAPPY DAY ! Let happy day be emotionally happy and fulfilled and happy times and happiness comes into her life. thanks Father, in the nameof Jesus, amen . / John Happy Day you are a very special person in GOD'S EYES as you are his child . He has answered this prayer . You will have your special love come to you ! Keep the faith ! GOD BLESS YOU , John