7 replies to this topic

#1 kay

kay

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 11:31 PM

Please pray for my son Josh pray for him to be strong to the bad things in his life. Pray for his self esteem to be better about himself. Pray for HIM TO have wisdom and to mature. Pray for knowledge to pass a test he is taking Friday to better himself at his work. I just want him to be happy again and I want to be happy again. Josh lost his father in 2000 he died 2 weeks before Josh graduated from high school and he never has really got ten over that. His dad was his friend and golfing buddy. His father died from cancer caused from agent orange. I would appreciate your prayers so much or hearts are so heavy.

#2 Mily

Mily

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 02:42 AM

Dear Lord, have mercy on Josh & Kay. I ask in your name to heal their hurts and pains. Lord, show them your love and hope, give them your joy and peace! May you be the father of Josh, guiding him every way and teaching him! Lord, comfort him as well, and give him extra strength to go throught bad times, bad things, give him extra wisdom to learn, to grow. Lord, I ask in your name that Josh would know you, that he knows in you, he can't find love, he can feel happiness. Lord, draw him to you as your protect him. Let him know how he is loved in you, how precious Josh is in your eyes. My Father, may you bless Kay abundantly, give her support, give her strength to bring up Josh. I pray that Josh and Kay and YOU will walk together every moment, tough, easy, whatever. Give extra energy to Kay as she serves the family, bless her with well-being so that she can manage hers and Josh life. Lord, provide them with spiritual support - prayer warriors, church, bro & sis, anything that is suitable for them. May you words are being heard by them. In Jesus Name, Amen.

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 06:32 AM

Glory to the Lord! Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand. Lord, I lift both Josh and Kay to you. Hear their cry, O Lord. You are their refuge and their portion in the land of the living. Attend unto their cry, for Kay is praying so hard for her son Josh who felt so low, deliver him from his persecutors for they are stronger than him. Bring his soul out of prison, that he may praise Your name, the righteous shall compass him about, for You shall deal bountifully with him. Fill him with your wisdom, knowledge and understanding. Pour your mercy and your grace upon Josh life. Fill him with your peace, love and joy. Give him the strength to stand up and be the head not the tail. Help him to pass the knowledge test that he is about to take. I pray that both Mother and Son will be happy together in Jesus Name. Provide for their needs in every areas of their lives. Surround them with good christian families who will lead them to You. Thank you Father. We love You so much. All glory and honor belongs to You. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen.

#4 winkink

winkink

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 06:46 AM

Oh Lord, I too pray that you would have mercy on Josh & Kay. I am a grown woman who just lost my father to cancer and I know how difficult and painful that experience is. I am grown and well grounded in my walk with you and I struggle. How difficult it must be for a young boy to loose his father, his friend. Lord you are our heavenly Father and we ask you to bring comfort to Josh, strengthen him and lift him up. Help him to turn to you for all of his needs and then meet them Father God. Oh Lord, my heart breaks for this young man....please Lord, reveal yourself to him. Thank you Lord for the prayers of his mother and for all who will lift him up here on Prayway....IJN...Amen

#5 kay

kay

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 09:18 AM

Thank you so much for your prayers. It means so much to me and I do feel them. I sent copies to Josh we don't live in the same town we live 5 hours apart. This was his first time to move out and he has been gone a little over a year and just recently has made some wrong choices. I am praying trying to find some one for counseling for him. Thank you so much There are things I DON'T want to discuss with my church or some friends yet. I do have family and a few friends I have told. I really just go into a panic attack some times I think it all started from taking care of my husband, raising Josh, taking care of the dog we had for 14 years, my mother having a heart attack and I was the care taker because I live in the same town, and finally my mother passed away from cancer a year ago today and now Josh has me worried sick. Thank you THank you God I am still healthy and you are my only strength.

#6 Anne27

Anne27

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 06:20 PM

Lord God, I pray that you would wrap your loving arms around kay and her son. Please bring them love, peace, joy, and enthusiasm for life again. Help Josh to gain confidence and self-esteem through you--through knowing with certainty that he is, and can live like, a child of THE king forever and ever. Touch Josh and kay in a mighty way. Reveal yourself to them in ways they could not fathom apart from the power of your holy spirit. Love Josh and show him that you can care for him as his daddy now. Bring a good and faithful man into his life, not to replace his earthly father, but to fill some voids in Josh's life. Care for kay and bless her with peace, joy, and the desires of her heart. IJN Amen

#7 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 10:41 AM

Jesus, I lift up Kay and Josh to you today. Father, their hearts are so heavy. I know the pain of their loss will never go away, but Father I ask that you would fill them both with joy again. Comfort their hearts in the way that only you can comfort. Pease give Kay rest and peace in you. Remind her of your love for her. Take away panic and anxiety in Jesus name I pray. Fill her heart with your word. Give her wisdom how to pray for and help her son. Please bring freedom and life to Josh's heart. Thank you that you will carry the good work you began in Josh to completion until the Day of Christ Jesus! Show this young man your deep love for him. Fill him with wisdom from you for his life! I pray that he will realize his purpose and calling. Give him hope for his future. Deliver him from the grip of the enemy. Thank you that whom the Son sets free, he shall be free indeed. Mold and mature this man for your kingdom and your glory. I pray for seed sown, watered, cared for, and harvested in his life! Surround this young man with Christ-like examples and encouragerers. Bless this Kay and Josh in Jesus name I pray.

#8 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 01:51 PM

Lord, We do lift up this family, asking for Your love to rest upon them. Strengthen them, as they seek Your heart of renewal. Bless them, as they seek healing upon their lives. They have faced such sadness. Please transform their tears. Let Your healing hand be upon them. Work mightily upon Josh's life, and move mountains in him, that he might be relieved of the terrible anguish of constant grief. Open his heart to work through the broken dreams and sense of loss has been experiencing through the loss of his father. Be Kay's very rock, that she might also find renewal and peace in Your heavenly arms of care. Shine on this family, Lord, and bring Your healing hands to rest upon them. Let them find joy and hope and renewal each day. In Jesus Name, we ask and pray! Amen!