11 replies to this topic

#1 Autumn Chaulklin

Autumn Chaulklin

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 10:07 AM

My husband still insists that he no longer loves me and he wants me to leave. Do I stay or do I go? Do I do nothing? I've asked God to move or move me, but it's so hard to just be still. My husband rubs in my face details about the woman he was seeing when we were separated, and tells me that he wishes he was with her. His words hurt, but I know that they don't line up with what God's word says about me. I'm 7 months pregnant with our 2nd son, and feel like everything's falling apart. I don't know what to do and this stress is affecting my appetite, which is not good for a pregnant mommy. Please pray for me.

#2 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,708 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 12:48 PM

Lord, Please heve mercy on this woman. She is going thriough a great deal of pain. Please give her wisdom as to what to do in this situation. Provide for all of her needs. Convict this man's heart. Restore this marriage. Amen.

#3 Godschildren8688

Godschildren8688

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 01:37 PM

I Pray For God To Build You A Bridge Over These Troubled Waters That Will Lead To The Safety And Happiness For You And Your Children.Just Please Be Safe And Hang In There God NEVER Gives You A Burden You Canot Overcome. For Brighter Days Amanda

#4 hurtingirl

hurtingirl

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 08:32 PM

Dear Lord, Please bestow your blessings upon this needful woman and show her husband the path to restoring the marriage. In your name I pray, Amen

#5 Praying for a miracle

Praying for a miracle

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 08:49 PM

My husband still insists that he no longer loves me and he wants me to leave. Do I stay or do I go? Do I do nothing? I've asked God to move or move me, but it's so hard to just be still. My husband rubs in my face details about the woman he was seeing when we were separated, and tells me that he wishes he was with her. His words hurt, but I know that they don't line up with what God's word says about me. I'm 7 months pregnant with our 2nd son, and feel like everything's falling apart. I don't know what to do and this stress is affecting my appetite, which is not good for a pregnant mommy. Please pray for me.

My prayers are with you!! GOD take this woman in your hands and guide her through this path wich is laid before her, I declare she shall apper in victory over all the pain and hurt that is in her life right now, YOU will take care of her YOU will keep her heart from growing heart, instead fill her with compasion and love, with YOUR peace which is above everything and all
In Jesus mighty name

AMEN

#6 anitatse

anitatse

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 01:25 AM

Father I pray in agreement with my brothers and sisters here that you will open this husband's eyes and show him the truth Lord that you and only you are the one true God and only you can save him and deliver him, Lord we pray that your will be done and that this husband receive salvation full and free, In Jesus Name we pray, amen.

#7 madisonagreenl

madisonagreenl

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 02:57 AM

dear god in heaven please wrap your arms around this woman and let her feel the peace of your love...let this man feel the error of his ways to the very cause of no sleep for him may you god open his heart to his wife and restore their marriage to a happier time where they will once again have so much love joy peace and happiness i pray this in jesus name

#8 JN4

JN4

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 06:44 AM

Dear god please send this woman some relief and help her to have joy and all that is good in her life.

#9 MrsRussell

MrsRussell

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 08:49 PM

Dear heavenly father, I pray that the husband know you in everthing that he may do let him fear you Lord let him know your word lord and that a his wife is his blessing. I pray lord that this will all come to pass for this hurt is so sad and heavy on her heart. Be with her while this storm rolls and let your will be done I pray this in Jesus mighty mighty name Amen

#10 Ammu

Ammu

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 03:34 AM

Heavenly Father, I pray for this sister and her family, please speak to her husband and make him walk on the paths of righteousness and make him understand the importance of his family and please bless sister with lot of strength to stand by her family and be of strong faith, Father there is nothing that is impossible for you... Please bless her with peace and happiness in her family life in Jesus precious name we pray Amen.................

#11 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 06:57 AM

I am still praying

#12 h@ppyd@y

h@ppyd@y

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 09:22 AM

Dear Lord, please intervene in this situation. Protect this woman's heart and mind, and I ask that you grant her your supernatural wisdom, and your peace that passes all understanding. Place your angels of protection around her, dear God. And I ask that you would take charge of this man, who is also your creation but behaving very badly. Convict him of the pain he is inflicting on his companion, and draw him to your salvation. Create a clean heart in him, renew a right spirit within him. Thank you for hearing our prayer of agreement. In Jesus' name, Amen