2 replies to this topic

#1 ttabgw

ttabgw

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 09:09 AM

Please agree with me in prayer today that TG and I would be able to start a new relationship, one that glorifies the Father. One that will lead to marriage and a family. Please agree with me in prayer that he would no longer be afraid of his feelings, and that he would be able to open his heart to me and to love. Please agree with me in prayer that he and I will talk today. -I pray for commitment ...... -I Pray for closeness.......... -I pray for better communication.... -I pray for Marriage and soon.... The power of joined prayer by those who believe and trust in You is more powerful than anything. I thank you in advance for your blessings. I thank you now Lord for all the blessings I have received and for the blessings yet to come because I know You are not done with me. Please bless me in all ways, especially in this. Thank you Jesus. Thank you Lord. In Jesus name I pray, Amen. Thank you so much for your prayers~God Bless you

#2 h@ppyd@y

h@ppyd@y

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 07:16 PM

I am agreeing in prayer with you that God will grant the desires of your heart.

#3 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 08:51 PM

LORD BLESS HER WITH A FULFILLING RELATIONSHIP. THANK YOU ABBA , IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS , AMEN. / John