3 replies to this topic

#1 parombo

parombo

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 01:08 AM

Dear Brothers and Sister In Jesus, I send you greeting in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I am a Ugandan who is in dire financial and work need. I have got magnitude of problems hanging over me. I started my own business in 2005 after resigning from work. Things didn't go the way I anticipated. I am back to zero. I lost everything, my money stolen by even my own wife who decided to run away, someone with whom I was working robbed me of my computer, loan I borrowed to increase my business the money stolen by my wife. My children are suffering at their grandmother's place. I applied for a job recently with UN, still waiting for interview. Please pray for immediate financial and work MIRACLE for me. MAY THE ALMIGHTY FATHER BLESS YOU ALL. Ronald Adubango Kampala-Uganda Tel:256782738684

#2 cbonhomme

cbonhomme

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 05:39 AM

Dear Lord I pray for Porombo. help him get this job that he needs. Please dear Father send an angel to protect, guard and supply the needs of his children. I pray for those children Lord, be with them right now I ask you in Jesus name. amen.

http://www.billygrah...tepsToPeace.asp

#3 sindy002

sindy002

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 07:24 AM

Lord God in Jesus' name. Send a financial miracle. Lord, your word said that you would supply all our need according to your riches in glory. And God you said that all the silver and gold are yours, even the cattle on a thousand hills. Lord, we ask that you please send your help now. Open the windows of Heaven and poor out a blessing that our brother won't have room enough to receive. We ask it in Jesus's name. Amen.

#4 AlisaO

AlisaO

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 11:14 AM

Porombo, I am sorry to hear about your despear, I understand that right now you are in a battle with the enemy, or in your case several. I just prayed for you, and I want you to understand something....Remember Job, he was a righteous man before God and everything, including his children and wife were stricken from him, completely!! but what happened to Job, he received everything back several times more. Sometimes my friend, when the world seems like it is caving in on, us, we have to sit back, and think for a moment, what is going on in my life??? we have to analyze our hearts first before God, then, once we Get right with God, then, everything else seems minimal. I am not trying to belittle what has happened to you, I am not, really, I definately do understand your pain. So what you have to do is stand, on the word of God, you have to every day claim your return, the bible says, that whatever satan takes from us, he has to return it back to us 7 times, so first all, you have to rebuke the enemy, and command him in the name of Jesus to return everything you lost 7 times, claim this every day, with beliefe that is the secret, we have to believe and not for one moment let unbelif set in or doubt. So you my friend will have to claim everything every day, until you have received your 7fold. God has already begun to restore what you lost, but remember it is on God's time not ours, and also remember he will give you that perfect job you need, but again, it is God's timing not ours. Remember most of all Jesus said, he will never leave you nor forsake you!! Never!!! so you my friend did not go through this alone, Jesus was with you also! I will continue to pray for you. Love AlisaO