21 replies to this topic

#16 Leilee

Leilee

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 11:30 AM

God bless You and may God's will be done.

#17 multi

multi

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 08:48 AM

God--Please help this person to fight all negitive thoughts and remove external pressures from their mind. Please provide peace of mind for this person.

#18 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 01:58 PM

Father please comfort and guide this person, help them back on to the path you made for them. Bring peace to there heart mind and soul, provide for there needs in Jesus name we ask Amen

#19 Vaugs

Vaugs

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 02:54 PM

I can't stop crying and the hurt won't go away. I think about ending all of it and i know that is not what God wants. I need to know what i am suppose to do, please pray for peace in my heart and for my pain to go away. I can't cry anymore......

God... Please help them through all Your Way in our life...
Bring us to be a champion in life... Bless and give Your Mercy and Power in Jesus Name,

Hallelujah, AMIN

#20 kath

kath

"He who believes in him will not be put to shame."

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 08:34 PM

In the Name of Jesus i bind this spirit of depression and worry that attack 'Spiritualpath'. In Jesus Name i command you to leave her alone and i bind you for coming back. In Jesus Name i plead the Blood of Jesus over 'Spiritualpath' entire soul, entire spirit and entire body. Father touch and heal this woulded heart, father remove all the pain and anxiety and replace it with your peace, joy and hope. Father refresh and restore this soul, comfort and make straight her path. Father dry up the water of the emeny and fill 'Spiritualpath' with the Holy Spirit. Father bless this soul at rest in your wonderful love. In Jesus Precious Name i pray. Amen

#21 kpadvocate

kpadvocate

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 11:24 PM

Lord touch this person's life and help them see the beauty and hope in everything. Place your healing touch on them. AMEN

#22 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 05:57 PM

Father comfort this person and bring peace to there heart, bless them with wisdom and direction . Thank You Amen