21 replies to this topic

#1 Spiritualpath

Spiritualpath

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 07:37 PM

I can't stop crying and the hurt won't go away. I think about ending all of it and i know that is not what God wants. I need to know what i am suppose to do, please pray for peace in my heart and for my pain to go away. I can't cry anymore......

#2 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 07:46 PM

I can't stop crying and the hurt won't go away. I think about ending all of it and i know that is not what God wants. I need to know what i am suppose to do, please pray for peace in my heart and for my pain to go away. I can't cry anymore......

Blessed Father I ask right now that you take all the hurt away from this person, and give this person peace in their heart. Draw this person close to you and keep all wrong ideas about ending all of it from this person. Father please heal this persons emotions. In the name of Jesus. amen.

#3 Praying for a miracle

Praying for a miracle

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 10:02 PM

I pray to God to give you the strenght to see what lies ahead. His will is perfect in every way an though sometimes we do not understand why things happen in our lives please never forget his love for us is perfect and he only wants the best for his children.
I canīt take your pain away, nor can anybody, the ONLY ONE is GOD, he can fill your every void and heal your every wound. He will dry up your tears and put a smile in their place

May Gods peace fill your life, may you feel his loving arms surround you!!!!!!

#4 madisonagreenl

madisonagreenl

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 03:08 AM

dear god in heaven please wrap ypur arms around this person and let them feel the peace of your love..take away all the pain and hurt and show this person you are the only way to a true healing i pray this in jesus name

#5 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 04:54 AM

Lord help Madison to realize her hope is in You. Make the reality of Jeremiah 29:11 true in her life. Revive her oh Lord, in Jesus Name. Amen.

dear god in heaven
please wrap ypur arms around this person and let them feel the peace of your love..take away all the pain and hurt and show this person you are the only way to a true healing i pray this in jesus name

#6 cbonhomme

cbonhomme

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 05:05 AM

Dear Lord of all consolation, bring strenth to this lady and help her to fill her heart and soul only in you. In Jesus name I pray amen

#7 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 05:07 AM

Lord-I ask that you take away the emotional pain this person feels,bless them &keep them in your love.

#8 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 07:03 AM

Dear Heavenly Father, this precious child is coming to You in such pain, that he or she feels life is not worth living anymore. Lord please embrace this precious child and let them feel the warmth of Your live for them. Let them see that they are a miracle, created by You for all eternity and guide them to the purpose You have for them in life. Lord grant this dear one peace in mind and spirit. Send someone into their life that they can lean on and talk to who will help them. Father, please take away the pain and replace it with peace and joy and contentment in the knowledge that they are so very loved by You. In Jesus name Amen

#9 Spiritualpath

Spiritualpath

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 09:46 AM

THank you all of you....i can feel all your prayers and today i am doing much better... thank you lord for bringing these people in my lilfe.. amen

#10 AlisaO

AlisaO

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 10:29 AM

I am so very sorry you are hurting right now, I have just prayed for you. I want you to know when you hurt Jesus hurts!! did you know this? Jesus loves you so very much, that he does not want you to hurt, nor suffer, nor anything bad, he wants the best for you. There is a scripture in the bible, I believe it is in Proverbs, that says, Sorrow will come in the night, but in the morning, the Sun will shine. God will not allow us to go through more than we can handle, even though it feels like it sometimes, but please, please remember, Jesus is right there with you, he is watching you when you cry, and he is crying with you, he is feeling your pain. Please, don't let Jesus cry, whenever, you start feeling sad, pray right away, and pick up your bible and read, read the book of Proverbs and Psalms, and remember, you can always talk to Jesus because he is right there with you! Jesus says, "he will never leave us nor forsake us", N E V ER!! that is a long time. I do not know what hurts you, but I prayed for you, and remember there is a lot of people that are apart of this network, that love you, and want you to remember that YOU ARE SPECIAL!! the bible also says, Greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world!! He means God!, God is always with you, nothing can separte you from the love of God..remember that also. Also remember, God made you very special, you are one of a kind, a child of God, and God is proud of you..remember that. We also pray, in the name of Jesus, a hedge of protection around you, ok..so God will keep you safe. Remember you are loved.....Love your sister in Christ AlisaO.

#11 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 04:07 PM

Spiritual just know that GOD is holding your hand and he will never abandon you . The enemy wants you to quit . But God has great things for you in this life . He will help you and support you through all your struggles . All will be well , have faith in GOD . Father I thank you that you are helping spiritual and that you are guiding spiritual to wonderful and joyous times . lord all praise and glory and honor is yours almighty Father ! in the name of Jesus , amen . / John

#12 faithinHim

faithinHim

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 06:06 PM

Lord please protect her and hold her in your loving arms and confort her, in Jesus name we ask. Send a spirit filled laborer into her path today Almighty God to lift her and to encourage her Father. Let her feel your love oh Lord. In the name of Jesus release her from the hold that has her in such despair. Pour out your power and your love Lord Almighty. We come in the name of Jesus and ask Lord. Amen.

#13 M_arina

M_arina

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:23 AM

" Jesus, I pray for this life and ask you Lord: bring abundance of peace and confort to this heart! Let this person understand that You Jesus has a better plan for us, even better than ours own plans! Please give to this person wisdon and intelligence to see out of the big picture and teach her to relay on you and to pray to you constantly. I put her life in your hands and declare that she belongs to you! Forgive her sins and restore everything that has been a obstacle to her to be close to you. In your name Jesus, amen." Never stop praying. Jesus has a miracle in your life.

#14 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:51 AM

Lord-I pray that you relieve the pain that spritual path is feeling-comfort&guide them in this time of torment.

#15 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:54 AM

God, Give this person a long, blessed, and healthy and fruitful life. Fill this person with the joy of Your salvation. In Jesus' name, amen.