4 replies to this topic

#1 lettesgo

lettesgo

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 05:30 AM

I want to take a moment and praise God for the miracle he sent me yesterday...when all hope was lost he made a way. He knew my fears and anxieties and acted for me. Thank you Lord for this...you know what I am referring to...you also are aware how sick and weak I've been, thank you for taking the time to touch my life and give me hope again...Amen

#2 winkink

winkink

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 05:38 AM

Praise God!! Thank you Lord that all of a sudden I see such a strong movement by you and many answers to prayers coming forth. Thank you God for hearing our cries to you and for always being there for us. Lord, you are truly the only one we need....help us to cling to you and to dig into your word, find the sparkling gems and live according to your word. Thank You Lord.....You are a mighty and awesome God! IJN...Amen

#3 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 09:33 PM

For Paulette, my night time prayer (and praise!) for and with you! Much love, joy and peace to you! AMEN! Love, Rose PSALM 91 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, 'HE IS MY REFUGE AND MY FORTRESS, MY GOD, IN WHOM I TRUST.' Surely He will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. You will not fear the terror of night, nor the shadow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked. If you make the Most Hight your dwelling- even the LORD, who is my refuge- then no harm shall befall you, no disaster will come near your tent. For he will command his angels concerning you to gaurd you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone. You will tread upon the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent. 'Because he loves me,' says the LORD, 'I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation.'

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 05:50 PM

To God be the glory so many great things you have done. Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! Let all the earth hear his voice. Praise the Lord let all his people rejoice. O come to the Father through Jesus his Son and give him the glory for all the things that he has done. Lord continue to pour miracles upon Lettesgo. Let her lips never stop praising you. All glory and honor belongs to you. Halleluyah! Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord, let us come to the Father through Jesus his on. Let us glorify his name forever and ever Amen. :D :D :P

#5 parth

parth

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 07:46 AM

Praise Be To God, thank you for answering lettesgo prayers and the prayers from all of the other praise members whom have prayed for her. You knew her needs and more than anyother supplied her with the faith to heal her. In Your name we glorify you Lord of Lords and King of Kings, Jesus.