15 replies to this topic

#1 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 05:27 AM

Luke 21:20 "And when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then you will know that the time of its destruction has arrived." Heavenly Father, Let there be peace in Israel. In Jesus' Name AMEN

#2 winkink

winkink

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 05:38 AM

Father God, I just heard in church how important it is that we pray for peace in Isreal.......I do not know or understand much about the middle east but Father God you do know.....please put things in place to bring about peace in Isreal and be with all of your workers that you have placed in that country, keep them safe and open doors for them. IJN...Amen

#3 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 06:47 AM

Today's Update: (Associated Press) TEHRAN, Iran - Tens of thousands of Iranians staged anti- Israel demonstrations across the country Friday, repeating calls by their ultraconservative president for the destruction of the Jewish state.

Heavenly Father,

I see the pieces of your drama of Human Life coming together nicely. Lord, while my flesh wants to fear, I realize that I have nothing to fear, as long as I am clinging to you. Hold me close. Let there be peace in Israel and for your people.

In Jesus' Name I pray. AMEN

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 09:19 PM

Psalm 83: 2-8 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult, and they that hate thee have lifted up the head. They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones. They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation, that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee: The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites, of Moab and the Hagarenes, Gebal, and Ammon and Amalek , the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre, Assur also is joined with them: they have helped the children of Lot. This is the prophecy of David who described the modern states of the Middle East by naming the ancient nations that have now joined with the Palestinians in their attempt to destroy the Jewish state in the last days. Father, in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ, it is written that your people will be persecuted, but we are not afraid because we know that you will never allow your people to be erase from this earth. We put our trust entirely upon you Lord. Protect your people the Israelites Nation from harm and evil. Cover them with your precious blood Lord. Thank you Father, in Jesus Name I pray. Amen.

#5 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 08:09 AM

Jesus, I pray for you to bless the nation and people of Israel. Father surround them with a sheild of protection on all sides. Reveal the truth of who Jesus is to their hearts. We pray for Shalom for these people you have chosen. Remember your covenant to them and hold them in your righteous right hand! Let us never forget to pray for and support Israel. Your kingdom come Lord God, your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. In Jesus name I pray,

#6 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 06:43 PM

Heavenly Father, I lift up your people again. Father, bring them into your salvation. I pray for peace in Israel and I thank you for your love for this nation. In Jesus' Name. AMEN

#7 ythgrl

ythgrl

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 07:20 PM

Father, I come into agreement with the others here for this nation. I pray that you would move in Israel. Father that your peace would come in the way you have ordained for it to come. Bless you people Lord. Protect them from harm. in Jesus name, amen.

#8 sheila

sheila

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 11:06 AM

Dear God I pray that this madness stops!! Bring peace and calmness to Israel and all her people. I pray that You will send tolerance and compassion to all the world leaders involved in this and touch all hearts with the spirit of forgiveness and understanding. Amen

#9 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 09:41 PM

Father God! Let there be peace in Israel. Look to your people once again with compassion. Remember your promises and covenants with them. Oh Father, let your name be upon their lips. Lord, reign in them! Praise you God for your people. Let them be redeemed. Come Lord Jesus, Come!

#10 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 12:05 PM

Yes Jesus! Let their be peace in Israel. Bless the people of Israel. Send them Shalom. May they know your Son. Heal this land and remember your covenant. Yes Jesus come! Save and deliver!

#11 AntonioB

AntonioB

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 02:52 PM

AMEN I agree with prayer and ask God to help people in Israel to come back to HIM.

#12 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 10:48 PM

Lord, I say Amen to all the prayers. "In the fear of the Lord is strong confidence, and his children shall have a place of refuge." (Proverbs 14:26 KJV). Amen.

#13 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 08:49 PM

Father God, thank you that you do not forget your covenant! Thank you that you are the faithful God, the same yesterday, today, and forever. Bless the nation of Israel. Bless your your children all over the world. Draw the hearts the jewish people to Jesus! Bring them true Shalom! I pray for your kingdom come, your will be done in this chosen land! Thank you Father for remembering! Thank you for your love and mercy! In Jesus name I pray.

#14 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 07:47 PM

Let us pray for the Nation of Israel in Jesus' name. Father, I lift the Nation of Israel to You. I pray Lord for Your grace to flow into this Nation. I plead the blood of Jesus upon the people and the Nation of Israel. Protect them from being attack by the enemies. I seek Your mercy and Your grace to bring complete healing and restoration to the Prime Minister of Israel, Mr. Sharon. While he is recovering, build a hedge around his administrators and government. Send in Your angels to protect those who fear You. Thank You Father, that I also plead the blood of Jesus upon those armies and soldiers who were sent to ensure peace and harmony in that country. Fill all of them with Your strength, peace, love and joy. May all those families that have to stay behind focus upon You for their loves ones safety. Thank You Jesus. Provides for the needs of the people of Israel O Lord. Thank You Jesus. In Your name I pray. Amen.

#15 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 08:15 PM

Heavenly Father, I continue to lift up your people and your nation. Lord, bring peace to Israel. Lord, it greives me how many people don't seem to grasp the magnitude of what is going on politically regarding this nation. Lord, be with your people. Turn their hearts to you. Bring restoration and peace. Reign. In Jesus' Name. Amen