#1 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 09:57 AM

Hallelujah!!!!!!! Glory to GOD!!!!

Eli just got back from the cardiology appointment and guess what! His pulses in all his extremities, as well as his blood pressures in all his extremities were all perfect! Yes, the doc even used the word, "perfect"!

The doc said that this is "significant improvement" from in the hospital, and therefore doesn't want to do anything at this time other than just wait and see. He will see Eli again in 2 1/2 months!

PRAISE GOD! I just know that when he got anointed with oil and prayed over at church that God healed him! Yes, indeed! And I expect when they finally do another Echocardiogram (they didn't do one of those today) I expect them to find he no longer has any constriction or narrowing of the Aorta at all!!!!

PRAISE BE TO GOD WHO HEALS OUR DISEASES!

#2 winkink

winkink

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 03:04 PM

Praise God!! I just knew it, I knew he had been healed. Thank you Father God for the gift of Eil's life and for your healing touch upon him. You are so awesome!! IJN..Amen

#3 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 07:42 PM

Jesus Thank YOU! Thank you for this wonderful news! You are so mighty and loving working miracles and showing wonders. Thank you for your strong, caring hand upon Eli's life! Hallelujah!

#4 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 09:45 PM

Lord God, With great and utter joy we proclaim our praise to Your Holy Name! Thank You, Lord, for coming to the aid of this little man! For touching his heart and bringing forth Your healing Presence upon the areas so in need of renewal. We thank You, and we know that it is indeed You who has done this! Thank You Lord! Continue to watch over this momma and baby, and keep them close in Your constant healing care. In Jesus Name, we lift up our deepest THANKS GIVING! AMEN!

#5 lettesgo

lettesgo

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 05:34 AM

Thank you sweet Jesus for this little child! Thank you for this healing! You are truly amazing and faith to your children. Keep this little family in your care Lord and keep them whole...Amen

#6 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 05:55 PM

Mom Greta, lets rejoice. Baby Eli, your Aunty Patches wants to hear your first word that says, "Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!" Amen. Thank you Jesus for your mighty healing power upon Baby Eli and helping Greta to endure in every situation. I praise and glorify your name Lord. Continue to work miracles in the lives of Baby Eli and Mom Greta. I pray that you will bless the desire of their hearts. You know what they want Lord, and I completely surrender this burden to you. Praise the Lord. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen. :D

#7 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 06:04 PM

Thanks all! And Aunty Patches! LOL, too cute!!! He already says Hello. I promise. I am not kidding. This baby boy is brilliant - even if I do say so myself. Hehehehehehehehe

#8 Anne27

Anne27

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 08:13 PM

YAHOOOO!!!! God really is the most cool and wonderful God ever! Thank you, Father God of the Universe, Creator of Heaven and Earth and even of sweet little Eli! Praise your name, oh glorious God, for taking care of Greta and her wee son! Please continue to work your miracles in their lives and bless them abundantly so that we might praise you before all people. IJN AMEN!!!!

#9 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 10:30 PM

Lord, Thank You so much for the beauty of life, and for Little Mr. Eli, who is a comlete living miracle from YOU! Bless and keep him in Your gentle and constant care. Watch over him as he sleeps. Bless him with happiness while awake. Bless and sustain his mommy, our Greta! Keep her encouraged and empowered by the strength of Your Holy Spirit! Fill and sustain her in every way. Watch over them both this week, and help Greta to accomplish all she sets out to do! Thank You, Jesus, for all the ways You are so alive and active in our lives! We love You! In Jesus Name, we pray and praise! AMEN!

#10 Jeff_Green_311

Jeff_Green_311

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 03:18 PM

Lord God thank you so much for giving Greta's little child your healing touch. Only through you Lord can and will miracles happen. It's through the power of prayer that we are able to communciate one on one with you Lord. And through strong faith you always come around to give an answer. You created life and you can taketh away. But the best miracle of all is the miracle of life. Thanks be to God that this child will be just fine. God truely has you and Eli in his blessings. Praise the Lord. Keep them in your protecting arms forever and ever Lord Jesus. My prayers continue for you and Eli. Amen.

#11 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 09:40 PM

Father God, thank you so much for baby Eli. Surround him with you angels and guard him with your sheild of protection. Fill this little one with the knowledge of you and your love. Thank you for keeping Eli in your watchful care. Keep him healthy and strong and do your work in his precious life. Thank you that you sustain Greta daily. Give her your strength to get done all that she needs to. Fill her heart and mind with your peace. Thank you that you fill her with wisdom and discernment and her steps are ordered by you. Bless this mommy and son now in Jesus name I pray.