8 replies to this topic

#1 wendybell

wendybell

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 09:35 AM

Hello, please pray that the depression and stupid negative thoughts about my life and parents be lifted in the name of Jesus, and that I will have mental strength and confidence in who I am and high self-esteem and positivity about me and my life, which is how God wants all of us. I REBUKE the enemy and command Him to leave my presence and leave me in Jesus's name. Thank you. God bless. wendy.x

#2 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 10:29 AM

Lord, Please touch Wendy's mind and body. Command satan to leave her alone and stop tormenting her. Cast every evil thought from her. Remove every thought of oppression from her. Heal every emotional and mental wound. Cast down every evil imagination far from her. Quiet every voice that is not of You, my Lord. Destroy every seed, and root of every evil thought. In Jesus name, we cast down evil thought. Give her victory in Jesus. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over her. Amen.

#3 victoria

victoria

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 05:20 PM

Lord, cast out this darkness that surrounds wendy. Grant that she walk in Your light. Amen.

#4 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 08:00 PM

Dear Lord: I lift up Wendy to you and I thank you that you love her with an everlasting love and that you never leaver or forsake her. I pray that you would remove this depression and negativity and replace it with you joy. AMEN

#5 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 08:04 PM

Heavenly father please lift any depression from wendybell, and give her self esteem and positivity about her life. In the name of Jesus. amen

#6 Ekaterina

Ekaterina

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 09:37 PM

Dear friend!! There is no reason to be depressed. God loves you. These are not just words. It is the truth. The Bible says: This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it. Send all the bad thougts out of your mind in Jesus name and most important in his blood, and you will see the results. Be confident in God. Thank him. Read the Bible, its Gods word to you. Oh God, you know that the enemy doesnt sleep. He wishes to bring your children down, show them that they are not needed and unwanted. You love that soul. May your holy spirit be with her. May your guardian angel be with her and protect her from all bad thoughts. In your name we pray, Amen.

#7 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 09:44 PM

Lord God, Bless Wendy and send her great encouragement. Lift this darkness that is trying to snuff out her light. Surround her with Your Presence. Protect her from every evil. Gentle healer, touch dear Wendy and restore to her the confidence she seeks. Bless her every step. Fill her with a renewed vision for herself and her life. Send her Your compassion. Help her to reconnect. Heal her Lord. In Jesus Name, we join together to lift up our dear sister in Christ. Lord, hear our prayer! AMEN!

#8 NicoleneCoetzee_13

NicoleneCoetzee_13

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 10:26 PM

Dear Creator, We lift up to you in faithful prayer Wendy, our dear sister for whom we are grateful. We pray that You will assist her in seeing the beauty within herself, her situation and others. Please help her to focus upon the love that You have for us and help her in all ways to grow and learn from this challenge. We also ask Father that You will oversee those in Wendy's life so that peace be restored in all of her relationships. Please help her to grow within herself in the love that she is in truth. We thank You Creator for sending an army of angels to watch over Wendy to ensure her peace, love, and harmony restored. Love to you Wendy :lol: Thank You Creator. Praise be to Thy Most Hallowed Name. Amen.

#9 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 12:13 PM

I am still praying