Photo

Deliverance from Drug Abuse

marriage love deliverance faith prayer help strength sexual addiction love for her new life

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 solidrock

solidrock

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 02:56 AM

Please pray for the love of my life Fallon.  She has spent years addicted to drugs and the "gangster" "thug" lifestyle, often getting mixed up in sexual addiction and extended drug abuse.  Her drug of choice was always crystal meth, followed by xxxxx, and Crack or anything else she could get her hands on.  She needs prayer and deliverance.  Please ask the Lord to help guide her out of this terrible addiction and into love from others who can help her.  We are separated because of this, but I never give up hope that some day she can get by all of this.  She was raped and molested repeatedly growing up so it is especially hard for her to know her value as a woman and her heart is just so wounded.  Please join your faith with mine in agreement that Fallon will be delivered and that she will come home when God has given the devil his expiration date in her life.  LORD, WE LIFT UP FALLON AND ASK YOU TO TOUCH HER.  PLEASE FILL HER HEART WITH LOVE AND FAITH AND PEACE.  PLEASE REMOVE ALL EVIL ENTITIES THAT HAVE INHABITED HER AND BRING HER BACK TO LOVING YOU, LOVING HERSELF AND BEING THE WOMAN YOU ALWAYS WANTED HER TO BE.  THANK YOU.  IN JESUS' NAME WE PRAY.  SO IT IS...

#2 jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 11:40 PM

O Lord, I pray along with Fallon for deliverance from drug abuse and be saved in the name of Lord Jesus.Amen

#3 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,580 posts

Posted 15 June 2020 - 11:30 AM

Dear Lord,

Please deliver Fallon from these tragic circumstances + heal her spiritually + physically. Remove the toxic elements from her life + take away her desire for drugs.

In Your name, amen.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: marriage, love, deliverance, faith, prayer, help, strength, sexual addiction, love for her, new life