5 replies to this topic

#1 lian05

lian05

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 16 April 2020 - 10:48 AM

Please God help me and move me from my job to a new job that is safe, decent, and so i can fully pay my bills. My job is within a negative environment where there is physical fighting among co- workers and no consequences for how people talk to eachother. I plead the blood of Jesus over my life, my career, my health and my home. Amen.

#2 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,580 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 07:21 PM

Dear Lord,

May there be a good solution to this problem asap. It has to be esp. hard to deal with when everyone is already under so much stress with this virus scare.

One positive is that lian05 still has employment when so many others have no income at all. Even so, I'm sure it's very difficult. 

May s/he find peace in spite of this ongoing problem.

In Your name, amen.

#3 dove3078

dove3078

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 24 April 2020 - 11:21 AM

Dear Lord,  please help lian05 as she goes to work each day.  I pray for Your mighty angels to surround her and protect

her from the enemy and from harm.  Strengthen her with Your mighty power, and may she be a light for others to see in this dark place.

I pray that a door of opportunity will open for her, a job that will enhance her skills and talent, and also to bring You the greatest glory.

Use her Lord, protect her Lord, strengthen her and give her peace of mind and heart, and Father guide her in the right direction, and keep

her in the center of Your will.  Thank You Lord, in Jesus name I pray. Amen.

#4 jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 01 May 2020 - 07:52 PM

Please God help me and move me from my job to a new job that is safe, decent, and so i can fully pay my bills. My job is within a negative environment where there is physical fighting among co- workers and no consequences for how people talk to eachother. I plead the blood of Jesus over my life, my career, my health and my home. Amen.

O Lord, I pray along with Lian for better job conditions and blessings in career, health and family.Amen

#5 lian05

lian05

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 05 May 2020 - 03:30 PM

Please God help me get through this tough time. My supervisor talks bad to me and is negative. Please God help me to be successful and move on.

#6 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,580 posts

Posted 12 May 2020 - 07:04 PM

Dear Lord,

May lian05 find relief from this terribly demoralizing situation. May she find stable, rewarding employment elsewhere.

In Your name, amen.