#1 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,580 posts

Posted 14 April 2020 - 08:28 PM

Dear Lord,

TY so much for this excellent doctor, + his staff as well- esp. Leah, his medical assistant.

I've talked to Dr. S a little about faith + salvation but it's hard when you're in the middle of an appointment + time is limited. I pray for more opportunities. At least he had the one epiphany where he realized the design of the inner ear bones cannot be an accident.

May he + his family know + confess You as Lord.

I pray for Leah, too. I don't know what she believes, but she's been a big help to me.

In Your precious name, amen.

#2 jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 14 April 2020 - 09:16 PM

Dear Lord,

TY so much for this excellent doctor, + his staff as well- esp. Leah, his medical assistant.

I've talked to Dr. S a little about faith + salvation but it's hard when you're in the middle of an appointment + time is limited. I pray for more opportunities. At least he had the one epiphany where he realized the design of the inner ear bones cannot be an accident.

May he + his family know + confess You as Lord.

I pray for Leah, too. I don't know what she believes, but she's been a big help to me.

In Your precious name, amen.

O LOrd, I pray for Dr. S and his staff and for Leah for protection and for blessings and fro salvation.Amen