3 replies to this topic

#1 Vio

Vio

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 07:14 AM

Please pray for me I am very ill, God have mercy on me and heal me in Jesus name.Thank you ,brother Viorel

#2 jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 07 April 2020 - 08:35 PM

O Lord, I pray along with Viorel for healing in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ.Amen

#3 dove3078

dove3078

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 08:44 AM

Dear Lord,  I come in agreement with brother Viorel for a complete healing in his body.  Father, in the name of

Jesus I pray for Your healing anointing to flow through his body and manifest healing and wholeness.  I plead

the precious blood of Jesus over Vio from the top of his head down to the soles of his feet.  I rebuke this

sickness that's affecting his body, in the name of Jesus, and I tell it come out!  in Jesus name.  Devil, get your 

hands off this body, Vio is a child of God, and you have no right to attack this body!  Father God, I pray

for Vio to live a long, full, healthy, and prosperous life, in Jesus name.  I pray for his immune system to be strengthened.

I pray for Vio to live out the full number of his days, for Your glory, Father, and to be healthy and whole,

from this day on.  Father, please protect Vio from the evil one, from sickness and disease, and surround him

with your warring angels all the days of his life.  Thank You Lord, that you hear me, and know the words I type.

Thank You Lord, for answering this prayer, and for healing this man, Your child, Vio.  In Jesus name I pray, Amen. 

#4 jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 08:18 PM

O LOrd, I pray along Viorel for complete body healing in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ.Amen