1 reply to this topic

#1 lian05

lian05

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 07:54 AM

Our father in heaven- i am suffering from disappointment. The bank turned down my loan. I am working so hard to provide for my family and its not enough. Please God reverse this mess I am in and turn things around so that I can put food on the table and pay my debt timely. Please God heal my spirit. In the name of Jesus I beg for help. Amen.

#2 sunnyisle

sunnyisle

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 12:05 PM

Dear Father,

We lift lian05's  financial situation and debts to your throne of grace and ask and thank you for the breakthrough that is coming her way. Heal her heart and spirit. Dispach financial angels right now as you minister to her on how best to work with her present situation. Alley her fears and anxieties. Keep the creditors away as you did for me. We bind the proverty-stricken strongman and his goods off her life and that of the family. We bind the destiny-altering works of satan that seeks to sabotage her life. Strengthen her faith and may lian05 continue to stand and speak the Word into her situation especially those pertaining to financial security, in Christ name we pray, amen.