4 replies to this topic

#1 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 12:22 PM

Please pray for my daughter, Leslie and her little son, to find housing within 30 days from 9-26.  She was under the impression that the Christian Rescue Mission she is at would financially help her with a place, like they have been doing for many years.  Due to the homeless population exploding, apparently the funds are depleted for helping her.  She has Stage 4 cancer, brain metastases, has had 2 brain tumor removals, hysterectomy, lost her peripheral vision, has memory issues etc. and this just breaks my heart.  Has a 6 y.o. son too.  PLEASE PRAY THAT GOD INTERVENES AND PROVIDES THE PERFECT PLACE FOR LESLIE AND HER SON TO LIVE, IN THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, IN THE TRUSTING NAME OF JESUS.......amen

#2 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,504 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 07:32 PM

Dear Lord,

This is heartbreaking. I can't imagine what this family is going through. Bless them with a secure place to live + enough resources to meet their needs.

May they learn to really trust in You + see their trust rewarded.

In Your precious name, amen.

#3 sunnyisle

sunnyisle

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 12:13 PM

Amen

#4 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 17 November 2019 - 09:44 PM

Thank you for your prayers.  Leslie and Michael are setteling in a little apartment in Colorado!!! She wanted a new beginning living near her oldest son and his wife.  She is sooooooooooo excited, because she is going to be a first time Grandma in April!!!! Praise God for her clean medical report stating she is still in remission on her cancer journey.  She beams Jesus wherever she goes.  You can actually see!!!  Thank you again...................PRAISE JESUS

#5 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,956 posts

Posted 26 November 2019 - 03:51 PM

Praise God. Thank You, God.