3 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,522 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 10:24 PM

Heavenly Father, you know the geographical distance of my son and his family from us. I always worry about my three children who are living in the west and we are living in the east. Today my worst fear is confirmed, my son is forced to resign from his company because as a sales person he could not make the target. Lord, my son has a wife and two children to take care off. Both children are home school. I pray for your divine intervention in this situation, Lord. On top of that my husband and I are committed to pay for his car which we are using as he cannot afford to pay for it. Again Lord both my husband and I are senior citizen with no fixed income. Please help us Lord. The economy in our country is so bad. I trust you Lord to help us according to your ways. I give you all the glory. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#2 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,504 posts

Posted 13 September 2019 - 05:19 PM

Dear Lord,

You know how difficult things have been for this family for a long time. May they get a break from it all! May the son who was forced to resign find new employment quickly. May it pay well enough to ease their financial burdens. May all these stresses not harm their relationships with You or each other.

Please make a way for a decent income for Patches + her husband as well. Bless their trust in You + give them peace.

In Your precious name, amen.

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,522 posts

Posted 14 September 2019 - 04:39 AM

Dear Lord, even as my family go through trials and tribulation, I will continue to thank you. I know you will never forsake it. Allow us O Lord to feel your presence. Let your love fill us with your peace that surpasses all understanding. I trust you will supply our needs. Thank you for what we have and what you will give us forever more. We give you all the glory. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#4 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,956 posts

Posted 29 November 2019 - 01:12 AM

God,

Please provide for the financial needs of Patches, her husband, and her eldest son. I pray for the right job for the eldest son. Thank You. In Jesus' name, amen.