2 replies to this topic

#1 mttwnantiques

mttwnantiques

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 07:10 PM

I need urgent prayer for my sister, Kathy. She was told recently told by her doctor that she has both emphysema and pulmonary fibrosis. (People with pulmonary fibrosis live for 3 to 5 years). She returns to the doctor Wednesday to determine the amount of scar tissue. I am asking for a miracle touch from God and that the doctor will determine that she does NOT have either condition. I know God is the One that is in control and He alone will determine her outcome. Agree with me that God will be merciful and she is in good health and has healthy lungs. Larry

#2 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,564 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 12:15 PM

Father God, I lift up Kathy to you for your complete healing touch, that can only come from YOU first, and any medical treatment she may need.  Give her good healthy lungs to breathe in your power and might and breathe out the stress of the day.  Praying for a miracle and agreeing with Larry's prayer int he power of the Holy Spirit, in the healing name of Jesus.....amen

#3 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,486 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 09:05 PM

Dear Lord,

May Kathy receive a miracle of healing to restore her lungs + allow her to recover. In the meantime, may she focus on communicating closely with You about Your will for her life.

May she be able to enjoy her family for a long time.

In Your precious name, amen.