#1 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,435 posts

Posted 29 July 2019 - 07:05 PM

Dear Lord,

I have to have cataract surgery (already!); the transplant meds accelerate cataract formation. I'm seeing an eye surgeon in a couple of weeks, but am concerned bc one of my BP meds can cause the iris to prolapse during surgery. Stopping the med doesn't work, bc I've been on it for years + it changes the structure of the iris.

I pray for an excellent eye surgeon who has experience dealing with potential problems related to this drug. I also pray for a great outcome when the surgery is done.

If the surgeon I see is not good, warn me when I have the appointment. Help me to find another doc  who is up to the task.

In Your precious name, amen.

#2 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,435 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 10:06 AM

Dear Lord,

I'm still trying to get this all sorted out. May all go well once a date for surgery is decided. Give the surgeon steady hands, + prevent any crises or complications from happening. May the right lens be chosen + may my vision afterward be excellent.

Bless Dee for all her help in giving me rides when I can't drive myself d/t receiving sedation or other reasons.

#3 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,435 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 07:18 PM

Dear Lord,

Help me to make the right decision on which doc to do the cataract surgery. Bless the surgery + may all go well. May I also choose the right lens replacement.

I pray there will be no complications; that healing will be swift + I will be able to resume usual activities asap, esp. driving + swimming.