7 replies to this topic

#1 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 06:09 PM

Dearest prayer warriors.  Many of you who have been on here for a long time have known me.  I am at a low point in my life and can't seem to shake it.  Yes I know all of the scripture and about prayer and have prayed for many.  In the past 6 months I lost my dear sister-in-law and then recently my brother unexpectedly.  I have been dealing with my sister's serious illness for over a year and the outcome appears bleak.  I feel empty and cry every day.  I pray but it seems hollow.  Please pray that I get over this funk that I am in and rejoice in what God has given me.  I have experienced a lot of loss in my life but I have never felt like this.  

Blessings to all who pray.  

vlee

#2 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,948 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 11:14 PM

God,

Please comfort and strengthen Vlee. In Jesus' name, amen.

#3 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,456 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 08:06 PM

Dear Lord,

Bless vlee with comfort + peace. Restore his/her soul + spirit.

May the grief, sadness, hollow feeling + stress subside. May s/he never feel that You are not listening.

In Your precious name, amen.

#4 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,948 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 01:30 AM

God,

Many of us are weary, myself included. Please help us and give us strength. I need You. Help me, Jesus. Thank You. Amen.

#5 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,456 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 12:47 PM

Dear Lord,

Most of us on this site can relate to this feeling. May vlee's soul + spirit be restored + refreshed. May she get a break from all this grief. 

May good things happen in her life to remind her You go before and behind her, + will never leave her or forsake her.

#6 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 07:01 PM

Thank you my sisters.  While I still have that lost feeling, I can feel your prayers for me.  My sister is having surgery in the morning to remove the other leg.  She is low in spirits. This has been ongoing and has taken its toll on all of us.  

Father thank you for these blessed women who have taken their time to lift me up.  Each one of us is dealing with their own problems and I ask that you bring peace, healing, and comfort into the lives of us all.  I know that you are on your throne and in charge of all. Not a sparrow falls that you do not know. 

I will still bring my problems and  praise before your throne.  

I realize Father that I have not been spending the time with you that I should.  Perhaps I should just be still and listen for your words.  Write them upon my heart Dear Lord so that I will not forget for a minute that you dwell there.  I ask that you fill my sister's heart with peace and a sense of the love that you have for her as she lays in the bed tonight thinking about tomorrow.  Do not let her faith falter.  You know what she has suffered these past two years.  You who made her know every inch of her body.  Father let your healing flow. 

As she goes into this surgery tomorrow bring her the peace that passes all understanding and have her know that she is being held by the one who is responsible for all creation.  Bring us as her family that same peace as we not only pray for her but learn to deal with the loss of our dear, sweet brother  and sister-in-law Gwen. It has been a lot to bear.  We know that they are with you and that is our comfort.  

In Jesus' name.

Amen

#7 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 05:55 PM

Lord strengthen Vlee, give her joy and the peace that passes all understanding. In Jesus Name. Amen

#8 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,456 posts

Posted 16 September 2019 - 05:43 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray all went well with vlee's sister's surgery. What a devastating loss! 

May the sister heal well, with no complications or infection. I suppose she will be fitted with a prosthesis + have to adjust to learning to walk with 2 of them, if I understand the situation correctly. It will be a long, difficult road- esp. after having lost 2 family members.

May the whole family be able to find joy in the midst of sorrow. May they want to praise You in this storm.

May nothing shake their faith in You. Above all, give them peace.