1 reply to this topic

#1 Egyptgirl

Egyptgirl

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 12:00 AM

Everyday I wake up and have to battle with the blues. I have suffered with depression most of my life and had so many victories in recent times.  Just over 2 months ago I was in a very good place, very happy then I got some stress and now the battle is back.  I am currently in UK for 4 mths returned from Luxor in early May.  Yesterday I thought I was doing OK, until I was prayed for at Church, I didn't request prayer, just these 2 lovely ladies offered to pray, soon after that I had these emotions pass over me and I just wanted to cry and felt stressed.  I am sure the Lord is doing a work in my life but really right now I keep wanting to go to heaven.  I have had a lovely weekend with my daughter and her husband and my mum but tomorrow we return to my mum's home.  I don't have anything to do, I don't have work in this country and my ideas about doing voluntary work are not working out either.  I just feel useless and wonder what my purpose is for being in UK, even though I am sure it was the right thing for me to have this break! 

#2 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,486 posts

Posted 30 June 2019 - 08:14 PM

Dear Lord,

Bless this sister + give her guidance on what she is to do with this time. Keep her safe in the UK. May she feel a sense of purpose + be given peace.

Guide her also on how best to cope with the depression. May she be freed from it for good.

In Your precious name, amen.