4 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,510 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 03:45 AM

Father, my youngest son was retrenched recently because the company was closed. He is looking for a good job with secure and stable income. Lord, he is also not well and alone in the big city. I put my trust in You, Lord that You will visit him right now and supply his needs. Lord, thank You for not forsaking us. We give You all the glory. I will testify of Your goodness, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,510 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 07:06 PM

Father, not receiving news from my son caused much worry. He has not responded to my message. Lord, please help me. Please send your Angels to visit him and help him in whatever needs is required. I put my trust in you O Lord, that all is well with my son and the rest of my family. Thank you, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#3 deepoet

deepoet

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 08:39 PM

Amen. God is able to make all grace abound in your son's life. Pray, give it to God and don't worry. God has the perfect plan just for him and all of his children. 

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,510 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 09:18 PM

Amen. Father, may You lead my son to the place where You want him to be employed. He need money to sustain like paying rent etc. Thank you for your faithfulness. May your will be fulfilled in Jesus' Name. Amen.

#5 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,402 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 08:07 PM

Dear Lord,

May Patches hear good news from her son soon. May he be safe. May he find good + stable employment. 

Surround him with Christian friends + keep Your angels watching over him.

In Your precious name, amen.