5 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,522 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 07:22 PM

Heavenly Father, three important events are happening tomorrow. We seek favour, mercy and grace upon my family. My son Galveston and his wife are celebrating their 12th wedding anniversary. My daughter Fiona is attending an interview for the position of cabin crew trainer. And it is my birthday. O Lord, what a perfect timing. I praise You and thank You for this wonderful days. May You transform our lives from glory to glory. Thank You loving Father for Your faithfulness. May the joy of the Lord be our strength. Thank You Jesus. In Your Holy Name I pray. Amen.

#2 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 06:59 PM

Dear Lord,

These 3 events are happening on the same day for a reason. May everyone be blessed- may Galveston + his wife renew their commitment to one another, + strive to keep You at the center of their marriage + lives. 

May Fiona's interview go well, + may she get the job, according to Your will. I pray it comes with a raise that will help offset any financial struggles.

And may Patches have a very happy + blessed birthday.

In Your precious name, amen.

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,522 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 10:52 PM

Thank you sis drei for your prayer. May God bless you in all areas of your life. Amen. The result of Fiona's interview will be made known at the end of this month. She has been short-listed for another interview on 29/6/2019 as a cabin crew with international airline. Please pray for God's plan to be fulfilled in her life.

Father, I surrender my daughter to You in Jesus' Name. May Your will be fulfilled in her life. All glory to You, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen

#4 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,710 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 11:01 PM

Happy Birthday Patches.

May God bless you with many, many more.

Lord, 

Please give Fiona favor in this interview and get this job.

Bless Patches son with many more years of blissful marriage.

Bless Patches with many, many more years of life and may they all be good. Amen.

#5 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 07:18 PM

Father I know that these events have already happened but it is never too late in your time.  I ask blessings on Patches and her family.  I pray that Fiona found her desired job and that it is all that she hopes.  Bless this marriage of Patches son and I thank you for the blessing of our precious sister Patches. 

In Jesus name. Amen

#6 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,522 posts

Posted 14 September 2019 - 04:53 AM

Father, I ask for your blessing upon Sister Vlee for her prayers for my family. Forgive me Lord for my sins as I could not regularly come to PW to pray for my brothers and sisters in Christ. Bless this site, Lord. Bring prayer warriors to pray for those who need your healing grace according to your Word. Thank you Lord. I rejoice and I give you all the glory. In Jesus' Name. Amen.