4 replies to this topic

#1 mttwnantiques

mttwnantiques

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 07:53 PM

I need healing for ongoing long-term constant symptoms of burning mouth syndrome including burning tongue, lips and palate. Very uncomfortable and impossible to ignore. Makes every day a challenge and overwhelming. Ask for God’s mercy and divine healing touch. Ask others to add to prayer chains. God bless. Larry

#2 mjac

mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 08:34 AM

Larry, I bless you with a symptom free mouth, because Jesus carried it in His own body on the tree, and because you’ve been redeemed from this. So in the name of Jesus, I break the power of this diagnosis off you, and command that mouth and palate and all connected to this burning mouth syndrome to COME OUT and be cast into the sea. By the stripes of Jesus, you are healed! Thank You Jesus.

#3 dove3078

dove3078

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 06:04 PM

Dear Lord, I lift up Larry to You, Father, and ask You to touch his lips and heal him of this disease, in Jesus name!

I apply the blood of Jesus over this man, and I come in agreement with Larry for a complete healing in his tongue, lips,

and palate, in Jesus name!  Thank You Father that You always hear us, always answer us, and always heal us.

In Jesus name, Amen.

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,522 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 11:26 PM

Father, I thank you by faith for hearing every prayer for Larry and answer according to your riches in glory through Christ Jesus. May Larry experiences total wholeness. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#5 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,457 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 05:55 PM

Dear Lord,

This must be a devastating problem. May our brother get permanent relief + healing asap.

May the glory be yours.

In your precious name, amen.