4 replies to this topic

#1 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,948 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 10:49 AM

I have a new friend ("J") who is my type. What I mean by that is that I am a 46 year old divorced woman who hopes to remarry. He is 47 years old and is attractive to me, intellectually, physically, and emotionally. If he asks me on a date or to be his girlfriend, I would say "yes". He is not a Christian. He is nonreligious. Could you please pray for his salvation? Also, please pray that God's will be done for us in terms of progressing beyond friendship or not. It is not easy for me to be attracted to someone so the fact that I find him so attractive in many ways is rare. We also went to the same high school. He was a year ahead of me in school although I never knew him in high school.  

#2 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 05:40 AM

Father, I ask you to bless this new friendship and that "J" will see LIGHT in FOP and start asking her why she is filled with such joy and peace, because, Lord that is her portion in Christ.  the kingdom of God is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. I ask you for life for him, and thank you for life and for length of days, in Jesus name. 

amen. 

#3 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,948 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 06:26 PM

Thanks,InHisSteps. God, I pray for salvation for J. Let our friendship be blessed by You and if it is Your will progress to more than friendship. In Jesus' name, amen.

#4 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,948 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 03:03 AM

God, Thank you that I am spending a lot of time with my new friend. I am in love with him. I pray that this love is mutual and that we will get married to each other. I pray for his salvation. I pray that I will get to spend much more time with him - a lifetime. Please bless him and protect him, God, and fulfill Your will for his life. In Jesus' name, amen.

#5 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,948 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 06:25 PM

God,

J is an atheist. I pray for his salvation. I pray that he and I will marry each other. Thank You. In Jesus' name, amen.