2 replies to this topic

#1 mttwnantiques

mttwnantiques

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 05:38 PM

Hello, I hate to continue asking for prayer for healing but as I have no church family I feel I must. Recently I requested prayer for numerous issues with my mouth. There has been some improvement but I still have burning and discomfort and swelling, especially from blocked salvia glands. Also I have started accidently biting my lip again when eating. I need a miracle touch and complete healing from God. Thank you for your continued prayers. God bless.

#2 mjac

mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 12:44 PM

Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank You that Jesus took this problem with this sister’s mouth in His own body on the tree, and so I command the source of this burning and discomfort and swelling to COME OUT of her and the healing power of Holy Spirit to restore and make new and heal this sister’s mouth. These saliva glands are commanded to open up and function as designed and work and do its job! Thank You, Father, that the Kingdom reality of ‘as it is in heaven’ is superimposed over this situation and brings the will of God being done in this situation. Thank you for being so good and for the love You have for her. Thank You, Jesus.

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,488 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 01:37 AM

Amen.