Photo

Have you ever prayed about working from home as an entrepreneur?

work from home entrepreneur online work encouragement prayer

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 deepoet

deepoet

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 02:36 PM

My question is have you ever NOT thought about but really whole heartily PRAYED about working from home as an entrepreneur? Many people would like to but they are scared out of it because of what people have said to them. I know years ago I thought this way until I ask the one who made me what He thinks I should do.

Many people think everything (or almost everything) online is all a scam, but honestly it isn't, but what do you think? If you are spirit led, (led by the Holy Spirit through the word of God) don't you think God knows what is best for you? Don't you know that what God has planned for you is far greater than any other plan by man?

Everyone is not cut out to be an entrepreneur and there are some who are working or have worked at varies places and are frustrated because they feel like whatever they do, it just doesn't satisfy their hunger. it's not all about the money, it's more about the freedom and the control an entrepreneur has.

When I started I didn't make anything for months. I still kept my job but I didn't give up as an entrepreneur after work. Why? Well simple. I was never completely satisfied where I work. Don't get me wrong, I'm not lazy, I used to work 4-6 hours after a long 8-10 shift for years until I saw some results. It's hard work but it's worth it if you are looking for more than just a check at the end of the week.

If you are looking to make a difference in your community, your family, your church, etc. maybe you should become an entrepreneur on the side while you still keep your day job.

It's a sacrifice but it's worth it if you enjoy making a difference.

Unlike an employee, an entrepreneur tends to be a leader and considers taking risks. Basically an entrepreneur is a persons who learns from their mistakes and are problem solvers, self starters and overseers.  

I am an entrepreneur however I pray a lot to God in the spirit about what next move I should make and God has opened many doors for me. If you desire to become an entrepreneur, would you consider God first and pray about it much or would you just listen to what people say? 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: work from home, entrepreneur, online work, encouragement, prayer