2 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,488 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 11:08 PM

Heavenly Father, 30 years ago today, You blessed me with this child Gerard. Thank You, Lord for Your daily presence in his life. Thank You for giving him job with a stable income. Lord, I lift him to You. As he is living an independent life, fill him with wisdom like You did to King Solomon. May You order his steps and bless his heart. May he be bless with a good Christian spouse who will put You first and loving my son according to Your will for his life. Thank You Lord. I give You all the glory for taking care of this son and the rest of my family. In Jesus' Name. Amen

#2 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 07:21 PM

Dear Lord,

May Gerard do well in his Christian faith, in his job + in life. May he find a loving, Christian wife.

Give him wisdom + discernment throughout his life.

In Your precious name, amen.

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,488 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 01:59 AM

Amen. Thank you sis drei for your prayer for Gerard. Lord, I lift this Son to You. May You send Your Holy Spirit to go before him and make every crooked places straight. I plead the precious Blood of Jesus upon him to protect him from harm and evil. Lord, surround him with good Christian people who will pray with him and will not lead him to stray from Your ways. Thank You Lord. All glory to God. In Jesus' Name. Amen.