11 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,510 posts

Posted 14 April 2019 - 07:47 PM

Father, I just lost all my saving. I need help for miracles and breakthrough. Thank You, Lord. I put my trust in You. I know You will never forsake me. All glory to God. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,510 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 10:29 PM

Father, the only car we have at the moment is a pickup more than 15 years old. Currently it is in a workshop with many parts need to be replaced and repaired. My husband and I are trusting you for the supply Lord. Please help us Father. Thank you Father God. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,510 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 07:56 PM

Father, I call You in the day of trouble. May You answer according to Your riches in glory through Christ Jesus. Thank You Lord. All glory to God. Amen

#4 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,402 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 07:23 PM

Dear Lord,

Please bless this couple + supply all their needs. It is so stressful to live in poverty. Please give them a break from this + restore their savings so they'll have a little financial cushion.

In Your precious name, amen.

#5 deepoet

deepoet

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 02:13 PM

Will pray for you! If I were you, I would check out, " ibelieveireceive.org " this website has many free PDF booklets that will bless you and audio Christian affirmations and in the menu helpful links that will encourage you to earn money.

#6 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,510 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 01:50 AM

Deepoet, I am not living in the US. Thank you for every prayer for our needs. Father God, the mechanic may deliver our car today or tomorrow hopefully properly repaired. Lord, I totally surrender to You regarding the bill. I trust by faith that You are bigger and You shall supply our every need. Thank You, Lord. I am happy to serve a living God who loves His children and will take good care of them. Lord, I will testify of Your goodness that You will handle this bill and others. I give You all the glory. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,510 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 05:47 AM

I promised to testify regarding my prayer request to pray for God's divine provision. Yes, God is truly my Jehovah Jireh. When the mechanic sent our truck to the house, I panicked when I saw the bill. Later I prayed asking God to help us with the bill. I thank Him and I trust that He heard my prayer and answer according to His ways. Indeed He heard and answered. Thank You Jesus for Your divine provision. I give You all the glory. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#8 dove3078

dove3078

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 06 May 2019 - 10:21 AM

Dear Heavenly Father, 

Thank you Father for watching over her and her family and supplying her needs.  You are the perfect

Father.  I pray for the windows of heaven to be opened, and for Your richest blessings to be poured

out into her life.  I pray for increase, and overflow of money in her life, in Jesus name!  I pray for

checks to come in the mail.  I pray for money to come in unexpected, in Jesus name!  Please protect her 

from the evil one, and surround her and her family with your warring angels.  I believe for a financial

miracle in her life, in Jesus name!  I pray for the debt to decrease and the income to increase.  Thank you Father,

in Jesus name, Amen!

#9 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,510 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 07:52 PM

Thank you dove3078 for your prayer. May God bless you in all areas.
Father God, thank You that I am still alive today. By faith I surrender my all to You in Jesus' Name. I call the enemies to leave my family and stop taking away our resource in Jesus' Name. My God is bigger than my problems. For Your Name sake, may I receive the breakthrough that I have prayed for in Jesus' Name. I see our financial lacking is over. This is a new day. A breakthrough is here. Thank You, Lord. All glory to God. In Jesus' Name. Amen

#10 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,510 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 08:18 PM

Father, You are our SOURCE. I put my trust in You that You know our needs and see our struggles and supply our needs. You are our Jehoveh Jireh. You never forsake us in the past. You are faithful, Lord. I claim, I receive Your divine provision in Jesus' Name. Amen.

#11 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,708 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 10:57 PM

Lord,

I stand in agreement with Patches prayers. Please increase her finances and provide for her and her family every need. Amen.

#12 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,510 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 09:13 PM

Amen