2 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,475 posts

Posted 14 April 2019 - 07:26 PM

Father, no matter what happen I just want to praise You and give You all the glory. I ask for Your healing upon my physical body. I noticed there are many skin tag on my neck, face and other areas in my body. Lately I experienced muscle pain in my knee, back area and experienced slight giddiness when I turned my head from right to left. Lord, Your Word says in Zech 4:6, not by might nor by power but by my spirit. May the resurrection spirit that raised Jesus from death, the same spirit bring total healing to my physical, emotional, spiritual healing including areas that you know. Thank You Lord for healing me. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#2 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,315 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 05:10 PM

Dear Lord,

Please restore Patches' health + give her peace. It is hard not to despair sometimes when there are constant spiritual, emotional, mental + physical challenges.

In Your precious name, amen.

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,475 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 07:51 PM

Father, thank you for hearing the prayer of drei for my health and healing. Lord, I have been feeling bitter and angry and spiritually drained out. Help me Lord to remove every skin tag and stop any new growth. You are my Redeemer, Lord. I see myself clean and healthy in Jesus' Name. Thank You Jesus. Amen