7 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,510 posts

Posted 14 April 2019 - 07:26 PM

Father, no matter what happen I just want to praise You and give You all the glory. I ask for Your healing upon my physical body. I noticed there are many skin tag on my neck, face and other areas in my body. Lately I experienced muscle pain in my knee, back area and experienced slight giddiness when I turned my head from right to left. Lord, Your Word says in Zech 4:6, not by might nor by power but by my spirit. May the resurrection spirit that raised Jesus from death, the same spirit bring total healing to my physical, emotional, spiritual healing including areas that you know. Thank You Lord for healing me. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#2 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,435 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 05:10 PM

Dear Lord,

Please restore Patches' health + give her peace. It is hard not to despair sometimes when there are constant spiritual, emotional, mental + physical challenges.

In Your precious name, amen.

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,510 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 07:51 PM

Father, thank you for hearing the prayer of drei for my health and healing. Lord, I have been feeling bitter and angry and spiritually drained out. Help me Lord to remove every skin tag and stop any new growth. You are my Redeemer, Lord. I see myself clean and healthy in Jesus' Name. Thank You Jesus. Amen

#4 mjac

mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 06:37 PM

Mark 11:23  For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

The mountain is a thing, and these skin tags and symptoms are subject to obey. The love of God is such that He gave us all things that pertain to life and godliness. I just thank You Father, for Your goodness and love that You have for patches, and for the price that was paid to demonstrate Your love for her, in that Jesus came and restored her back to relationship with You. And all that came through the fall, sickness, disease, pain, chaos, dysfunction, whatever, Jesus took and in its place You gave LIFE, deliverance, health, healing, protection, provision. In the name of Jesus, the LIFE of God chases down, overtakes and restores patches to health and well-being. Who His own self bore our sins, carried our sicknesses in HIS OWN BODY on the tree, that we, being dead to sin, might lives unto righteousness, by whose stripes we were healed.

You notice it said ‘shall come to pass’...God’s word does not return void. The symptoms you see and feel came through the fall of man, but you have been redeemed, a ransom for release has taken place, and those symptoms have no right to be in your body. You have every right to tell your body what to do.

#5 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 06:52 PM

Mark 11:23  For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

The mountain is a thing, and these skin tags and symptoms are subject to obey. The love of God is such that He gave us all things that pertain to life and godliness. I just thank You Father, for Your goodness and love that You have for patches, and for the price that was paid to demonstrate Your love for her, in that Jesus came and restored her back to relationship with You. And all that came through the fall, sickness, disease, pain, chaos, dysfunction, whatever, Jesus took and in its place You gave LIFE, deliverance, health, healing, protection, provision. In the name of Jesus, the LIFE of God chases down, overtakes and restores patches to health and well-being. Who His own self bore our sins, carried our sicknesses in HIS OWN BODY on the tree, that we, being dead to sin, might lives unto righteousness, by whose stripes we were healed.

You notice it said ‘shall come to pass’...God’s word does not return void. The symptoms you see and feel came through the fall of man, but you have been redeemed, a ransom for release has taken place, and those symptoms have no right to be in your body. You have every right to tell your body what to do.

I agree with mjac... 

#6 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,510 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 01:35 AM

Amen. Father, You love the world so much that You gave Your only Son Jesus Christ to be the living sacrifice for me and those who believed. Thank You for hearing mjac's prayer for my health. Thank You for delivering me from all skin tag and growth, bodily pain, eyes infection and all manner of sickness. Thank You Jesus by Your stripes I am healed. Praise the Lord. I honor and glorify God. In Jesus' Name. Amen

#7 mjac

mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 06:59 PM

Lord, I thank You that the source of these symptoms are responding to the Word of God, and that by the stripes/bruise of Jesus, patches is healed. While she looks not at the things that are seen but the finished work of the Cross, and the resurrection of Jesus, for the same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead quickens her mortal body, Life now to every cell in her body, in Jesus’ name, Amen.

#8 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,510 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 07:45 PM

Please continue to pray for the skin tag and other growth that is attacking my body. Thank you.
Holy Father, You created me in Your image according to Your Words. In the Name of Jesus, I rebuke every skin tag, moles and other growth that is attacking my body. I command the spirit of infirmities to leave my body and never return. I plead the precious Blood of Jesus to cleanse and heal me. Thank You Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.