#1 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,315 posts

Posted 01 April 2019 - 09:33 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that overall the hip replacement has helped a lot, but stairs are still a problem. I'm looking all over the place for a 1st floor apt. + it's taking longer than I'd like. Please guide me to an affordable, safe place that's in good condition. Also, due to the prevalence of carjackings in our area, I need a garage to be available.

I'll have to pay a surcharge renting month-to-month since I'm not renewing my lease. I pray I don't have to do that more than a month.

In Your precious name, amen.

#2 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,915 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 02:48 AM

God,

Please lead dreiBohnen to the right and best place for live for her according to Your will. Thank You for surrounding her with your angels and caring for her. In Jesus' name, amen.

#3 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,017 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 07:44 PM

Father I pray that you present drei with an apartment that is just right.  I pray that it is in a safe neighborhood and will be more accessible to her.  Father I ask that this answer be swift so that she can stop paying a premium on her apartment.  

In Jesus' name. 

Amen

#4 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,315 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 02:15 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for guidance in finding the right place. It's tiring looking all over + doing research, but I know it's impt.

Help me to make the right decision. I'd also like to find a place close to A + Marty.

#5 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,315 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 09:18 PM

Dear Lord,

I found a place I like overall. I think the landlord will be a good one. I just pray that there will not be an issue with mold in the basement. If there is, I pray it will get the right treatment + not something that's toxic.

Please provide the help I will need to move. I'm trying to coordinate things but there's always so much to do.

TY that I will be able to rent a garage. I'll feel safer than if I had to park on the street. Please keep me + my neighbors safe at all times. I also pray I will have a good relationship with the neighbors that end up moving into this multi-family building. I will be the first one there.