#1 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 01 April 2019 - 09:33 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that overall the hip replacement has helped a lot, but stairs are still a problem. I'm looking all over the place for a 1st floor apt. + it's taking longer than I'd like. Please guide me to an affordable, safe place that's in good condition. Also, due to the prevalence of carjackings in our area, I need a garage to be available.

I'll have to pay a surcharge renting month-to-month since I'm not renewing my lease. I pray I don't have to do that more than a month.

In Your precious name, amen.

#2 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,950 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 02:48 AM

God,

Please lead dreiBohnen to the right and best place for live for her according to Your will. Thank You for surrounding her with your angels and caring for her. In Jesus' name, amen.

#3 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 07:44 PM

Father I pray that you present drei with an apartment that is just right.  I pray that it is in a safe neighborhood and will be more accessible to her.  Father I ask that this answer be swift so that she can stop paying a premium on her apartment.  

In Jesus' name. 

Amen

#4 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 02:15 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for guidance in finding the right place. It's tiring looking all over + doing research, but I know it's impt.

Help me to make the right decision. I'd also like to find a place close to A + Marty.

#5 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 09:18 PM

Dear Lord,

I found a place I like overall. I think the landlord will be a good one. I just pray that there will not be an issue with mold in the basement. If there is, I pray it will get the right treatment + not something that's toxic.

Please provide the help I will need to move. I'm trying to coordinate things but there's always so much to do.

TY that I will be able to rent a garage. I'll feel safer than if I had to park on the street. Please keep me + my neighbors safe at all times. I also pray I will have a good relationship with the neighbors that end up moving into this multi-family building. I will be the first one there.

#6 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 06:22 PM

Dear Lord,

I'm moving over the next week. TY for providing for me so I have help. TY that the landlord is doing what he said he would do. He seems like a really nice guy. I will have neighbors upstairs, but he said they are a very nice young couple.

May the move go smoothly. May no one be injured. May I get the old apartment in order + get my deposit back.

I think I'm really going to like this place. TY for directing me to it.

#7 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 05:31 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for the help A gave me today with moving. I pray all will go smoothly Mon. when the movers come. I'm worried about one large piece fitting thru the front door. It can be partly dismantled, but it may still be a tight squeeze. I pray the movers won't have any trouble with it or with the washer + dryer-or anything else.

I feel bad- I may have annoyed my new landlord when asking about having him check out a very loud drip coming from the upstairs air conditioner. It's condensation, but it lands directly on my air conditioner. I couldn't believe how loud it was. I tho't he might be able to move the unit to the other window, but he said he paid to have that installed + the cord isn't long enough to put it in the other window. Also, apparently it's not safe to use an extension cord with an air conditioner.

Anyway, I just conveyed my thanks. He said he'd look at it when he was there next. I'm sure he's stressed bc he is still teaching T while trying to get the other 2 units in the bldg ready. I pray he won't be angry. He's been so nice so far. I probably caught him at a bad time. Either way, I pray the noise can be resolved some other way-otherwise it will be maddening.

I pray all will go well with my neighbors-may we all get along + be on good terms. May it be a safe place to live. In general the crime is supposed to be low in that area.

#8 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 17 May 2019 - 06:29 PM

Dear Lord,

The movers are coming Mon. + I'm very stressed. I was doing OK but now the key to the inside front door + inside back door won't work. A neighbor finally got one of the doors open. I need to be able to let the movers in Mon. I'm waiting to hear back from the landlord. A locksmith has been there 2x but it's still not working (either inside door). The locks are very old (80 years?) + have too many mechanisms on them.

TY for all the help You've given me so far. TY that the landlord says he'll move the air cond. so I don't have to listen to that relentless drip. When I told him about it, I prob caught him at a bad time. He's really been good so far. I pray this lock situation will be resolved very soon, + for good. I don't want to have to worry about being able to get into the apt.

I'm glad I was able to introduce myself to one neighbor, the one who helped me. I want to know my neighbors + be on good terms with them. Where I am right now, everyone keeps to him- or herself. To be fair, I haven't been as friendly as I should be, but some neighbors smoke + I can't stand being near it.

We humans have so many trivial concerns, don't we? TY that You want us to cast all of our cares on You.

TY that 1 got to do 1 small nice thing for the landlord-he left his drill out + asked me to put it in one of the vacant apts. I want to be able to do nice things like that for him + for my neighbors.

May all go well with the moving, the lock problem, etc.

#9 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 08:44 PM

Dear Lord,

May all go smoothly tomorrow + may the movers not cost too much. TY for A's help + Dee's offer of help later.

May the problematic locks + garage door get fixed. May they work well after that.

Help me sleep well tonight. This has been very stressful.

#10 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 06:40 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that the move went fairly well. There have been some frustrating issues to deal with + endless details to take care of, but You've helped me a lot. Praises!

Esp. thx for giving me the energy to pack + relocate. I'm still unpacking, but at least I can function.

I really like the 'new' apt., in spite of it being in an 80-year old bldg. I finally have some space to move around in + not feel so cramped. The basement is damp + the garage is dilapidated, but who cares. It's a lot quieter, too.

I have to drive a few more miles to get to my stomping grounds, but it's worth it.

May all go well here + may I be safe. I've only met 1 neighbor- help me to get along well with all of them.

#11 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 07:17 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for helping me get moved + I'm finally done dealing with the old apt. I can concentrate on this new one now.

I have to drive farther to get to my stomping grounds, but not too far. It's worth it to have the extra space, a garage, + a quiet neighborhood. 

May it be safe here. So far it seems fine. I really appreciate the garage, even if it's dilapidated.

I pray I will get to meet more neighbors + we will all get along well + look out for each other.

#12 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 07:02 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for this nice apt. I do really like it here, but am a bit concerned about the damp basement + the possibility that some of the old tiles down there are asbestos-based. I pray the landlord removes them asap.

TY that I have an air filter, which does help. Keep me as healthy as possible.

#13 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 05:56 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for helping me find this apt. Please also help me get it set up the way I want, without it taking up too much time.

May I get along well with my neighbors + may we look out for each other.

#14 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 06:15 PM

Father thank you for providing dreiBohnen with an apartment that will fit her needs. Bless her with good and caring neighbors Father.  

In Jesus' name.  Amen

#15 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,950 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 01:51 AM

God,

I pray for dreiBohnen to be a strong witness for You wherever she goes. Thank You for this apartment You provided for her. In Jesus' name, amen.