mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 11:33 AM

Healing is for you
Part 2

Mark 4:23 If any man has ears to hear, let him be listening and let him perceive and comprehend.
Mark 4:24 And He said to them, Be careful what you are hearing. The measure [of thought and study] you give [to the truth you hear] will be the measure [of virtue and knowledge] that comes back to you–and more [besides] will be given to you who hear.
Mark 4:25 For to him who has will more be given; and from him who has nothing, even what he has will be taken away [by force],

The truth concerning your healing is found in the first post - Healing is for you. The parable of the sower sowing the seed found in Matthew 13, Mark 4 and Luke 8, explains that the seed is the Word of God. The different ground the seed is sown on is a picture of the different hearts that hear the Word on healing (or whatever the need) and what happens when it is sown into a heart that is open and receptive.

Traditions of men and doctrines of devils have convinced many a Christian that healing is not for today, or, that God is sovereign and He chooses who will be healed and who will suffer. God is our Father, and what father who loves his children would put a sickness or disease on their child in order to ‘teach them a lesson’.

As you can see from the “Healing is for you post”, Jesus healed everyone who came to Him. Isaiah 53, Matthew 8:16, 17 and 1 Peter 2:24 tells you that not only were we healed 2000 years ago, but we are healed today. What stands in our way is our minds, what we’ve been told and taught, and even life experiences. Romans 12:1,2 tells us what to do with our bodies and minds. Once we get our minds to agree with God and believe it in our heart, then fruit comes.

Just like planting a garden, you have to prepare the heart to receive the word. Repentance, which means change the way you think (go look it up in a concordance), and asking Holy Spirit to teach you, telling Him you want to know the truth. You sow a seed. Will you find anything coming up through the ground the next day? So getting the word in our hearts and watering it and weeding out the lies we have believed about God and His will for us, and speaking out what God says with intent in our hearts, and telling the devil to GO and telling your body what to do. You can start with something small and work your way up.

Curry Blake of John G Lake ministries has a lot of healing videos on Youtube. There is actually a series called DHT. I’ve been to about three of those and have also watched them online. The more you watch, the more you hear, and the more you do what you hear, the more it changes you.

Healing is for you. Jesus paid the price for it. You are that valuable to God.

#2 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 11:48 AM

I agree with mjac. 

some years back, I ministered to someone here on this site, who when she read my posts got angry, but she kept reading and re-reading them...angry...but suddenly one day she got a revelation of the love of God for her and she surrendered her life to Him. the situation which she had been praying for for months, and perhaps some years, resolved in her favor, the very next day. She wrote me a private message thanking me It was not me, it was the word of God that spoke to her, even in her anger, 

What was she doing? Planting the seed of the word of god and allowing the Spirit of God to speak to her, drawing, wooing, calling her into the love of God.