mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 10:02 AM

Healing CD Transcript
Stephen Fisher

Now faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
The sower sows the word, and Proverbs 4:24 states that the word of God is LIFE to you and HEALTH and HEALING to ALL your flesh, so attend to the following word of God; incline your ear to His sayings; receive them into YOUR heart:
I am the LORD that healeth thee, Jesus Christ, the same, yesterday, today and forever, and I have sent My word and healed you, and delivered you from your destructions. I am He that forgiveth all your iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowns thee with tender mercies and loving kindness; who satisfies thy mouth with good things, for if you continue in My word, then are you My disciples indeed, and you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free; for whom the Son has set free is free indeed.
Now, my sons and daughters, attend to My words; incline thy ear unto My sayings, let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thy heart; for they are life to those that find them, and health and medicine to all your flesh. Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it are the forces, or issues of life. Put away from thee a froward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee, for MY mouth shall speak truth. MY word is truth.
A wholesome tongue is a tree of life. The lips of the wise shall preserve them, for death and life are in the power of the tongue; for he that keepth his mouth, keepeth his life. MY words are life to those who find them, and health to all your flesh; for I came down from heaven not to do My own will, but the will of Him that sent Me.

And beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper, and be in health even as your soul prospers. And remember, what things soever you desire, when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you shall have them; for if you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you shall ask what you will and it shall be done unto you. For I am the Lord that healeth thee, I am the LORD; I change not. I am the same yesterday, today and forever.
If there are any sick among you, let him call upon the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord, and the prayer of faith shall save and heal the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he has committed sins, they shall be forgiven him; for I am the LORD that healeth thee. I am the giver of every good gift, and every perfect gift, and with Me there is no variableness neither shadow of turning. If you serve the Lord your God, He will bless your bread and your water, and He will take sickness away from the midst of thee.
For Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us, for it is written: Cursed is everyone that hangeth on a tree. We are redeemed from all manner of sickness and all manner of disease which is under the curse of the law. Now Deuteronomy 28 states the curse of the Law. Here are some excerpts:
The LORD shall allow thee to be smitten with consumption, that’s emaciation, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, that’s blight and scorch, and with mildew, that’s paleness, and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.
The LORD shall allow thee to be smitten with the botch of Egypt, that’s ulcers, boils, or inflammations, and with emerods, that’s hemorrhoids, tumors or mounds of any description, and with the scab, that’s scurvy, and with the itch, or scratching, where thou cannot be healed.
The LORD shall allow thee to be smitten with madness, and blindness and astonishment of heart, that’s amazement or terror; heart attack in other words. And thou shall grope in the noonday as the blind gropest in the darkness, and thou shall not prosper in thy ways; and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee. Moreover, He will allow there to come upon thee all the diseases of Egypt which thou was afraid of, and they shall cleave unto thee. Verse 61 in Deuteronomy 28 states also every sickness, that’s malady, anxiety, calamity, disease or grief and every plague which is not written in the book of this Law, them will the Lord allow to come upon thee till thou be destroyed. And among these nations shall thou find no ease; neither shall the sole of thy foot have any rest, but the LORD shall give unto thee a trembling heart and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind.
NOW THANK GOD that Christ has, that’s past tense, HAS redeemed us from all those curses. For Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the Law, being made a curse for us, for it is written: Cursed is every man that hangeth on a tree, that the blessings of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles through Jesus Christ, and if you be Christ’s, then are you Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise. Deuteronomy 28:1-14. For beloved, I wish above all things, that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers. For I am the LORD, I change not, neither is there respect of persons with Me, for with a long and full life shall I satisfy thee, and show thee my salvation, My deliverance, My aid, My victory, My health. For why shouldst thou die before thy time, for the number of thy days will I fulfill. God’s will for His people is that they walk free from sickness and disease.
And by the hands of the apostles were many signs and wonders wrought among the people, and the believers were the more added to the LORD, multitudes, both of men and women, insomuch they brought forth the sick into the streets and laid them on beds and couches, that at least the shadow of Peter passing by might overshadow some of them. There came also a multitude out of the cities round about Jerusalem bringing sick folk and them which were vexed with unclean spirits, AND THEY WERE HEALED EVERYONE. These words, THEY WERE HEALED EVERYONE reveal what God’s will is today for all who are sick.
This is a record of what was accomplished under Peter’s ministry in Jerusalem after Jesus had ascended to the Father. THEY WERE HEALED EVERYONE. It was a testimony that Christ’s ministry had not changed after His ascension. THEY WERE HEALED EVERYONE was a fulfillment of God’s healing covenant in Exodus 15:26, I AM the LORD that healeth thee. “Thee” in Exodus 15:26 included EVERYONE in. Acts 5:16. THEY WERE HEALED EVERYONE was experienced by the entire nation of Israel. There was not one feeble person among their tribes. It was experienced by EVERYONE in the throngs which followed Jesus. Great multitudes followed Him and He healed them all. This is what happened to EVERYONE of the Israelites who were bitten by the fiery serpents when he beheld the serpent of brass lifted up on a pole, a type of Calvary. This is what happened when He sent His word and healed them. That is the purpose of His word concerning healing being sent to you today, so that everyone will be healed. THEY WERE HEALED EVERYONE is the promise for today. It includes YOU. It will save YOU from a premature death. I will take sickness away from the midst of thee. The number of thy days I will fulfill. To make it possible for everyone to be healed, Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law. This curse includes every sickness and every plague. US includes EVERYONE. This blessing was provided for EVERYONE at Calvary, when certainly He suffered our pains and carried our diseases. “Our” includes EVERYONE. This was made possible because with His stripes we are healed. “We” includes EVERYONE. This was made possible when Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses. “Our” includes EVERYONE. This was made possible, for who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness, by whose stripes we WERE healed. “We” includes EVERYONE. When Christ came down from Heaven, not to do His own will, but the will of Him that sent Him, He repeatedly healed them all. His own ministry on earth established His will to heal EVERYONE. They were healed EVERYONE was the standard in Christ’s ministry. It was what He promised to the believing church. He that believeth on Me, the works that I do, shall He do also. THEY WERE HEALED EVERYONE, was what Jesus began both to do and teach, until the day in which He was taken up, and then continued to do after He was taken up and seated at the Father’s right hand. THEY WERE HEALED EVERYONE is therefore the will of God NOW while Christ is seated in Heaven. Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, today and forever. THEY WERE HEALED EVERYONE is as much the will of God as it is His will to forgive every sinner who repents. Who forgiveth all thine iniquities, who healeth all thy diseases. THEY WERE HEALED EVERYONE. This blessing is for EVERY city, into whatsoever city you enter; heal the sick therein. The sick includes everyone who is sick. THEY WERE HEALED EVERYONE. This puts whole cities to talking about Jesus and makes Him the perfect center of attraction, as was in the case at Jerusalem. THEY WERE HEALED EVERYONE. It will bring multitudes to hear the gospel. It will also bring multitudes from surrounding towns and cities. THEY WERE HEALED EVERYONE. This was prevailed for by the early church before the sick were brought from the surrounding areas to the streets of Jerusalem for healing by stretching forth thine hand to heal and signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus. THEY WERE HEALED EVERYONE. Even the physically well and strong united to bring this result about. They brought forth the sick into the streets and laid them on beds and couches. THEY WERE HEALED EVERYONE. This is what the whole church is to pray for in one accord as the early church did. They lifted up their voice to God with one accord. THEY WERE HEALED EVERYONE. This was accomplished for all. When the sick did not get as close to Peter as the people got to Jesus, when they laid the sick in the streets, and besought him that he might touch as it were the border of his garment, and as many as touched him were made whole. They did not even touch Peter, only the shadow of Peter, yet they were healed EVERYONE. And there were multitudes of them. THEY WERE HEALED EVERYONE. This is the result the Holy Spirit longs to accomplish everywhere. He accomplished it, and He recorded it, so that every creature could hear and read about it, and thus have faith for it to be repeated again. THEY WERE HEALED EVERYONE, would have included you if you were sick, and if you had been there that day, healing is there for you today because God’s will which was executed in Jerusalem, has never changed. THEY WERE HEALED EVERYONE included all them that were vexed with unclean spirits; the demon possessed are included in God’s will for healing today. THEY WERE HEALED EVERYONE . These words could not be used in reporting Jesus’ ministry at Nazareth. He could do there no mighty work save He laid His hands on a few sick folk and healed them, and He marveled because of their unbelief. It was not because He was unwilling for them to be healed EVERYONE, but because of THEIR unbelief, that only a few sick folk were healed in Nazareth. Where the individual’s attitude was wrong, the results under Jesus’ ministry were not as good as under Peter’s ministry where the individuals attitude was right. THEY WERE HEALED EVERYONE. This result can be the same today when everyone believes the truth about healing. Jesus said, You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. THEY WERE HEALED EVERYONE. This is included in Christ’s promise, Him that cometh to Me, I will in no wise cast out. Every sick person in Jerusalem and from the cities round about Jerusalem, and in the villages, cities, and country prove that this blessing was for them. THEY WERE HEALED EVERYONE.
To extend this blessing to you, Christ commands YOU, Have faith in God. His words are to YOU, according to your faith, be it unto you. He promises when you pray, believe that you receive what you ask for, and you shall have them. He says, ask what you will, and it shall be done unto you. THEY WERE HEALED EVERYONE. This is God’s will today. It is His will for you NOW. He promises EVERYONE that “asketh, receiveth.”
Exodus 15:26, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and will do that which is right in His sight, and will give ear to His statutes, I will allow none of these diseases to come upon thee, which I have allowed to come upon the Egyptians, for I am the Lord that healeth thee. Deuteronomy 7:15, and the LORD will take away from thee all sickness, and will not allow any of the evil diseases of Egypt upon thee. 2 Kings 25, Thus saith the Lord, The God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears, behold, I WILL heal thee. Isaiah 57:18, I have seen his ways and will heal him. I will lead him also and restore comforts unto him. I create the fruit of the lips, Peace, peace, to him that is afar off; and to him that is near, saith the Lord, and I will heal him. Ps. 42:11 Why art thou cast down, O my soul, and why art thou disquieted me? Hope thou in God; for I shall yet praise Him, who is the health of my countenance and my God. Ps. 67:2 That Thy way may be known upon earth, thy saving health among all nations. Proverbs 12:18 There is that speaketh like the piercings of a sword: but the tongue of the wise is health. Gen. 20:17 So Abraham prayed unto God and God healed Abimelech, and his wife, and his maid servants; and they bare children. 2 Chron. 30:20 And the LORD heartened to Hezekiah, and healed the people. Ps. 30:2, O, LORD, my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me. Ps. 107:20 He sent His word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions. Jer. 33:6 Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth. Hosea 11:3, I taught Ephraim also to go, taking them by their arms, but they knew not that I healed them. Pr. 16:24 Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones. Ecc. 7:17b why shouldest thou die before thy time? Job 37:23 Touching the Almighty, He is excellent in power, and in judgment, and in plenty of justice: He will not afflict. Ps. 10:2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits, (his acts), who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases. Ps. 23:1 The LORD is my Shepherd, I shall not want for healing. Pr. 4:20-23 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health (or medicine) to all your flesh. Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it are the forces, or issues of life. Pr. 13:3 He that keepeth his mouth keepeth his life: Pr. 15:4 A wholesome tongue is a tree of life. Pr. 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue. Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper. Isaiah 54:14 In righteousness shalt thou be established; thou shalt be far from oppression, for thou shalt not fear; and from terror, for it shall not come near thee. Isaiah 26:3 I will keep him in perfect peace whose heart I stayed upon Me. Jer. 30:17 For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord. Ps. 37:4 Delight thyself in the Lord, and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Malachi 4:2 But unto you that fear My name, shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in His wings. Ps. 91:16 With a long and full life will I satisfy him, and show him My salvation.
Isaiah 53:4,5 Surely He has bore our sicknesses and carried our pain, yet we did esteem Him stricken, smitten of God and afflicted. But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him, and with His stripes we are healed.

It has always been the Lord’s will to provide healing for His people. Malachi 3:6 says, I am the LORD. I change not. Jesus paid the price for our sins, our sickness and disease. Colossians 1:15 states that Jesus is the express image, or the exact copy, of the invisible God. Jesus said if you have seen Me, you have seen the Father. Jesus said He came not to do His will, but the will of the Father. So let’s study a part of the ministry of the Lord Jesus and see what the Father’s will is concerning healing. Matthew 8:2 And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped Him, saying, Lord, if thou will, thou canst make me clean, and Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will, be thou clean. Matthew 8:5 And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him, and saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home, sick of the palsy, grievously tormented. And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him. Matthew 10:1 And when He had called unto him His twelve disciples, He gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease. Matthew 10:7,8 And as you go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely as you have received, freely give. Matthew 4:24 And His fame went throughout all Syria, and they brought unto Him ALL SICK PEOPLE that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and He healed them. Matthew 8:16,17 And when evening was come, they brought unto Him many that were possessed with devils; and He cast out the spirits with His word, and healed all that were sick. That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, say, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses. Matthew 12:15 But when Jesus knew it, He withdrew Himself from thence: and great multitudes followed Him, and He healed THEM ALL. Matthew 12:22 Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil, blind, and dumb: and He healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw. Matthew 14:14 And Jesus went forth, and saw a great multitude, and was moved with compassion toward them, and He healed their sick. Matthew 15:30 And great multitudes came unto Him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus’ feet; and He healed them. Matthew 19:2 And great multitudes followed him, and He healed them there. Matthew 21:14 And the blind and the lame came to Him in the temple; and He healed them. Matthew 9:35 And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people. Mark 1:34 And He healed many that were sick of divers diseases, and cast out many devils; Mark 3:10 For He healed many; insomuch that they pressed upon Him for to touch Him, as many as had plagues. Mark 5:25-34 And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years, and had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse, when she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched His garment. For she said, If I may touch but His clothes, I shall be whole. And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague. And Jesus, immediately knowing in Himself that virtue had gone out of him, turned about in the press, and said, Who touched my clothes? And His disciples said unto Him, Thou seest the multitude thronging thee, and sayest thou, Who touched Me? And He looked round about to see her that had done this thing. But the woman fearing and trembling, knowing what was done in her, came and fell down before Him; and told Him all the truth. And He said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague. Mark 6:5,6 And He could do no mighty work because of their unbelief, save that He laid His hands on a few sick folk, and healed them. Mark 6:13 And the disciples cast out many devils, and anointed with oil many that were sick, and healed them. Luke 5:17 And it came to pass on a certain day, as He was teaching, that there were Pharisees and doctors of the law sitting by...and the power of God was present to heal them. Luke 9:2, 4, 11 And He sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick. And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where...And the people, when they knew it, followed Him: and He received them, and spake unto them of the kingdom of God, and healed them that had need of healing. Luke 4:40 Now when the sun was setting, all they that had any sick with divers diseases brought them unto Him; and He laid His hands on everyone of them, and healed them. Luke 5:15 But so much the more went there a fame abroad of Him: and great multitudes came together to hear, and to be healed by Him of their infirmities. Luke 6:17-19 And when He came down with them, He stood in the plain, and the company of his disciples, and a great multitude of people out of all Judaea and Jerusalem, and from the sea coast of Tyre and Sidon, which came to hear Him, and to be healed of their diseases; and they that were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed. And the whole multitude sought to touch Him: for there went virtue out of Him, and He healed them all. Luke 14:4 And they held their peace. And He took him, and healed him, and let him go. Luke.17:15 And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God. Luke 22:51 And Jesus answered and said, Suffer ye thus far. And He touched his ear, and healed him. Acts 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power; who went about doing good, healing all that were oppressed of the devil, for God was with Him. Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, today, and forever. Pro. 4:20 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart, for they are life unto those that find them, and health to all your flesh. James 5:14 Is there any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith shall save and restore the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. 1 Peter 2:24 For who His own self bare our sins in His own body, on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness, by whose stripes you were healed. 3 John 2 Beloved, I wish above all things, that thou mayest prosper and be in health even as thy soul prospers. James. 4:7 says, Submit thyself therefore unto God, resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Rev. 12:11 And they overcame him (the devil)by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony. Exodus 15:26 I am the Lord that healeth thee. Malachi 3:6 I am the LORD, I change not.

#2 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 01:41 PM

this is the Word of the Lord....if you are seeking for healing..God wants you well...

#3 mjac

mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 05:55 AM

Correction as to the author of this Healing CD...John Reynolds

#4 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 07:34 PM

'It is always God's will to heal. Our faith may fail. My faith failed to the extent that unless someone else had gone under my life and prayed for me, I would have died. But God was just as willing to heal me as He could be. It was my faith that broke down. God is willing, just as willing to heal as He is to save. HEALING IS A PART OF SALVATION. It is not separate from salvation. Healing was purchased by the blood of Jesus. This Book always connects salvation and healing.'

that statement comes from this article:

https://healingrooms...ake&document=53

#5 mjac

mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 07:10 AM

Healing is for you Part 2

Mark 4:23 If any man has ears to hear, let him be listening and let him perceive and comprehend.
Mark 4:24 And He said to them, Be careful what you are hearing. The measure [of thought and study] you give [to the truth you hear] will be the measure [of virtue and knowledge] that comes back to you–and more [besides] will be given to you who hear.
Mark 4:25 For to him who has will more be given; and from him who has nothing, even what he has will be taken away [by force],