Photo

This prayer request is for my grandmother, Tommye Gaines.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 rgpwun

rgpwun

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 09:50 PM

This prayer request is for Tommye.

Yesterday she said she felt pain in her chest area throughout the day and was taken to a hospital last night.

Today I'm told she has been diagnosed with gallbladder stones and that surgery is scheduled for the removal her gallbladder tomorrow.

I do NOT think she needs her bladder removed, I think there must be some other way.

Whatever the case, may she be given everything she needs and nothing she doesn't need (including from the hospital), for her healing, full recovery and health, that years be added to her life as well as to my grandfather's- Kenneth Gaines- life.

#2 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 03:55 AM

In the name of Jesus, Tommye, be healed. thank you Lord that you are the God who heals her. also with long life will you satisfy her and also this child of your's grandfather - Kenneth. The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made this family free from the law of sin and death...redeemed In Jesus name. amen.

consider, the children of Israel came out of Egypt...not one feeble, sick, maimed, lame, blind, deaf...all were made whole...Psalms 105:37  He brought them forth also with silver and gold: and there was not one feeble person among their tribes. 

Curry Blake with John G Lake Ministries has teachings on healing, He has teachings on youtube. 

#3 mjac

mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 04:29 AM

In the name of Jesus, Tommye, be healed. thank you Lord that you are the God who heals her. also with long life will you satisfy her and also this child of your's grandfather - Kenneth. The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made this family free from the law of sin and death...redeemed In Jesus name. amen.

consider, the children of Israel came out of Egypt...not one feeble, sick, maimed, lame, blind, deaf...all were made whole...Psalms 105:37  He brought them forth also with silver and gold: and there was not one feeble person among their tribes. 

Curry Blake with John G Lake Ministries has teachings on healing, He has teachings on youtube. 

I agree totally with this prayer, and Lord, I call for this gallbladder to be released from the spirit of infirmity, for this gall bladder was created with a purpose and designed to function with every joint of this body supplying the need it has. In Jesus name, Amen.

#4 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,709 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 03:38 PM

Father in heaven,

Please heal Tommye G. and make her whole.

Give the doctors wisdom as to what is wrong with her and direct them to the best treatment.

Please heal Kenneth G. also.

Thank You for answering these prayers. Amen.

#5 rgpwun

rgpwun

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 May 2019 - 08:03 PM

Hi. This is an update on my prayer request.

My grandmother had her bladder removed like the next day and she seems to be doing well, with no serious issues having arisen from her surgery.

My thanks for all joining with me in prayer, may you be blessed.

(thanks for the special mention of Curry Blake with John G Lake Ministries who deals with healing, I've become very interested in healers / miracle workers / deliverance ministries and can use referrals to any genuine healing minister / ministry, with all the frauds out there it appears no easy task)

#6 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 06 May 2019 - 03:54 PM

mjac posted several healing scriptures and information in the "Lounge"  God wants us well...it is His will, it is included in salvation, if one cares to look up the word salvation in the Hebrew and the Greek...even the word "saved". 

Curry Blake has divine healing technician videos and also New Man videos on youtube. He also has a "Be Healed" series on youtube...simply have to look for them.