4 replies to this topic

#1 rgpwun

rgpwun

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 07:20 PM

This prayer request is for my elderly next door neighbor- Kermit Morgan- who broke his hip back in November 2018 and has been hospitalized or put into intensive care pretty much since.

I don't know what all his health issues are and what all the details are but from what I can gather he came down with pneumonia after being hospitalized for his broken hip, he has had health issues in pastimes like heart trouble (I think maybe seizures).

After within a few weeks of being back home under nursing assistance (in either January or February) he was taken away by ambulance because (he had an artificial hip put in) his "hip and bone came out"- our family is not sure what that means.

He went back home again, but then had the same thing happen to his artificial hip.

He's apparently been through alot, and my prayer is for his full recovery, to add years to his life (and his family's lives) and, above all, for his salvation as well as his wife- June- and their other family members.

May our Creator open my neighbor Kermit Morgan's eyes and let him be a holy (sacred/set apart) vessel for our Creator's divine purpose; that our Creator's good will be done in his life.

#2 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 04:09 AM

Father, I thank you that you love this family and since it seems they dont know you, I appeal to your mercy and ask Psa 21:4  He asked life of thee, and thou gavest it him, even length of days for ever and ever. 

Bring people into their lives who will not only reveal your love, but your desire for them to live a long fruitful life. 

In Jesus name, body of Kermit be made whole, sound...LIFE, body be healed, in Jesus name. strength, ability and RESTORE, for Christ has redeemed. 

amen 

#3 mjac

mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 04:25 AM

Father, in the name of Jesus, I pray Ephesians 1:18, that the eyes of their heart being enlightened, that they may know what is the hope to which You have called them, what are the riches of Your glorious inheritance in the saints. O Lord, let Your love sweep over this man’s life, and let him see the reality of the love of God, which provided healing, total healing in every way to this man’s life. Be healed from head to toe. That hip joint is made new by the power of the Holy Spirit and he never again will have a problem with it. Just love on them Lord. That’s Your heart, for restoration in every way, spirit, soul, and body. Let it be so for this family that You be glorified by the fruit that comes forth. Thank you Jesus. Amen.

#4 rgpwun

rgpwun

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 May 2019 - 08:06 PM

Hi. For an update on my prayer request:

After being sent home with an artificial hip, within a few weeks he was sent back to hospilization because his "hip and bone came out" (I'm still not sure what that means), this happened three times at least with him going home and then back to the hospital.

His wife, June, after the third time thought to get a lawyer to address this.

It's been more than weeks now since he was last sent home and he seems to have perhaps finally adjusted back (hopefully for good) this time while receiving nursing assistance, still recovering.

Thanks for all your prayers, may you be blessed and your own prayers be answered. 

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,510 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 07:51 PM

Father, bless rgpwun for bringing the needs of her neighbour to You by faith. Your Word is the truth. By Jesus stripes the neighbour is healed and body function well. All glory to God. In Jesus' Name. Amen.