7 replies to this topic

#1 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,017 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 08:13 PM

Background:  My sister has been dealing with diabetes, is on dialysis (still produces fluid so has a catheter) and has infections and is losing some of her toes.  She has alread had one and half of another removed and now has another.  She has bone infection and the antibiotic keeps causing a recurring infection in her digestive system called C. dif.  This is her third round of this infection and she told me today that she is just tired.  Please pray for her. 

Father God I lift up my precious sister to you for your divine healing.  I know that there is nothing that you can't do.  I ask that you keep her from having repeated uti's, diarrhea and infections in her toes.  I believe that only you can heal her Father.  Her doctors aren't.  Please give them the wisdom and knowledge to do the right things.  I ask that you give her the strength to get through all of this Father and that she doesn't just give up.  Let her keep her eyes on you Father for her comfort.  Relieve her from the awful cramps that she has been having.  

I also pray for my brother James, who just lost his wife.  He has dislocated his foot and needs medical attention.  I pray that you heal him swiftly and completely.  

In Jesus' precious name. 

Amen

#2 mjac

mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 17 March 2019 - 12:07 PM

Father, in the name of Jesus, I command all fungal infections and parasites in this sister’s body, head to toe, to dematerialize and bring her no harm. I command her pancreas to function as designed by our Creator God and for circulation to be restored throughout her body. Father, You created these kidneys to have a purpose, and we speak to those kidneys to be fully restored and function as designed. It is written, For this purpose the Son of God was manifested that He might destroy the works of the devil. Jesus, you said that the works that You did, we will do and greater, and in the same way the Father sent You, You have sent us to display your glory by seeing people healed and delivered. Open this sister’s heart to the love that You have for her, that Jesus not only died for the penalty of our sins which was death, but suffered the agony of torture for our healing. I just release that truth now, and thank You for demonstrating Your love. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

#3 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 17 March 2019 - 12:27 PM

In the name of Jesus, I command the spirit of infirmity to COME OUT! Take with you everything that produces death...and I command LIFE TO COME.  

And I agree with my sister, mjac. yes and amen. 

#4 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 28 March 2019 - 01:44 PM

Dear Lord,

I can really relate to this, having been on dialysis for 8 years in the past + having had C. Diff twice.

I pray that vlee's sister will be healed of the recurrent infections + not have any more. May she not lose any more toes + may she find strength in You that knows no bounds.

May she put all her faith in You and find the peace only Your Spirit can give.

In Your precious name, amen.

#5 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,017 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 07:34 PM

Thank you for your prayers.  My sister is back in the hospital and has had to have more toes and part of her foot removed.  It is not looking good right now.  They may have to remove more.  She is on perineal dialysis which has allowed her to stay in her home but they want to send her to rehab and they will not take anyone on perineal dialysis.  If they have to put her on hemodialysis for rehab she will be unable to ever go back to the perineal.  The dialysis center is 40 miles from her home and she is adamant that she is not leaving her home and there is no one to take her to dialysis.  I live all the way across the state and am still working.  

To her daughter she is just an inconvenience that she would just as soon be rid of.  

I spoke to my sister tonight and she is really down this time.  Please continue to pray for her.  

Thank you.  

#6 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 09:30 PM

Dear Lord,

I so feel for this family. Please convict the daughter of the need to have compassion for her mother, + to consider her responsibilities as a daughter. 1 Tim. 5:8. No one can blame vlee's sister for not wanting to leave her home.

Please provide a way for her to get the care + love she needs, + please protect her from further infections, amputations, etc. It's hard enough to deal with life-threatening illnesses w/o feeling like you are a burden on others.

May Your grace abound for this sister. Encourage her + lift her up.

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,488 posts

Posted 14 April 2019 - 07:32 PM

Father, in the precious Name of Jesus, I bring Vlee's sister to You for total healing. You are the Great Physician O Lord. May this sister be released from all sickness in Jesus' Name. I lift James to You, Lord. Fill him with Your peace and healing in all areas. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#8 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 05:08 PM

Dear Lord,

Bless vlee's sister + restore her health. May she not be discouraged or dismayed. May she feel Your strength + be filled with peace.