#1 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 03 March 2019 - 10:17 PM

Dear Lord,

May all go well when A gets married, + may her marriage to Marty be =yoked.

I'm thankful he's been going with his Gma to church, + pray he will keep attending. He doesn't really like our church- it's quite large + he prefers smaller churches. There are other reasons, but I pray he will ultimately know + confess You as Lord. I'm really not sure what he believes. I pray for a chance to talk to him about it.

I pray that A's dad will let go of any anger or bitterness that may still be in his heart. For A's sake, I pray he will be civil at her wedding + reception.

May there be no snow or ice that day, + may no one be injured or get sick (or worse). A's one remaining Gma is 90 now.

Keep them safe on their honeymoon + as they travel in + out of the country. May no evil befall them + may they have a good time.

In Your precious name, amen.

#2 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 28 March 2019 - 01:38 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that A's wedding went well for the most part. I'm happy that You were invited + the ceremony was Christ-centered. 

I'm still unsure exactly what Marty believes about You. My prayer is that this will be a Christ-centered marriage + the two of them will rely on You for everything.

TY that he is a good guy + seems to really love A. Help them manage the bumps in the road they will inevitably encounter.

Keep them safe + protect them from every form of evil, esp. false teachings. Give them wisdom, discernment + clarity of vision so they will not be deceived or led astray. 

Protect their identities, reputations, health, jobs, credit ratings, + safety + security.

Help me to help them + to always set a godly example.

#3 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 02:23 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for the happiness You've blessed A + Marty with. TY that he is such a nice guy + treats her well.

Bless their relationship + give them wisdom + discernment. May they always seek to live Christ-centered lives + may they both have a close, personal + ongoing relationship with You.

Bless their jobs + finances. May they always have good employment. Protect them from the many snares awaiting those in the workplace.

Protect them from all forms of false teaching. Protect their health. May they do all they can to take the best possible care of it.

Protect them from all forms of cyber attacks, identity theft, financial reverses, crime, etc.

#4 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,950 posts

Posted 11 April 2019 - 12:09 AM

Thank You, God, for the marriage of dreiBohnen's daughter. I pray You will bless the marriage and that it will be a fruitful marriage glorifying You and edifying A and Marty. I pray for Marty's salvation and good employment situations for Marty and A.  In Jesus' name, amen.

#5 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 09:15 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for keeping Marty safe on his trip + getting him back home safely as well.

Please continue to bless his + A's marriage. Above all, I pray it is Christ-centered. Show them how impt. this is.

Help me to set a godly example for both of them.

#6 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,522 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 04:42 PM

Father, I lift A and Marty to You in Jesus'Name. May this union be bless and in line with Your plans for them. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus'Name. Amen

#7 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 07:44 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for what You've done to bless A + Marty. He really is a good guy. TY that he is still taking his Gma to church. Ideally I'd like him to attend church with A but at least he's going. I can understand why our senior pastor bothers him- the pastor jokes too much + it makes me cringe sometimes, especially since worship is meant to be reverent. Please work on this pastor's heart + give him wisdom + discernment.

TY that Marty cares enough about his Gma to see to it that she gets to church. The rest of the family lives at least an hour away, so the task has fallen to him. May Your Spirit use this time to work on his heart so he'll really understand what it means to know You + confess You as Lord. I pray he + A will enjoy an =yoked relationship.

Bless their marriage. Protect them from all forms of evil, particularly all the false teachings that are bombarding us these days. It's very frightening + so obvious that Satan has taken control of our country. Please restrain this terrible evil + do not allow A or Marty to be deceived. Give them the spiritual strength they will need to resist all forms of evil + deception. May they never, ever be deceived or take the Antichrist's mark. May we all be with You + be counted worthy to escape that nightmare before it happens. 

Protect their health in every way. Guard them from identity theft, reputation damage, financial reverses, job losses, illness, depression, + heartache. Show me how I may best help them.

#8 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 03:34 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for the good that You've brought from this relationship. I pray that it will be =yoked + You will be the most important part of their lives. May they seek Your will + guidance every step of the way.

TY for what You've done to provide for them. Finances could be better, but they aren't in dire straits. May they have job security, a good salary, get along well with their coworkers, + be promoted when the time is right. May their jobs not be too stressful + may they not be called upon to do anything that violates their consciences or Your will + commandments.

Protect them from every form of evil, false teachings, deception, identity theft, reputation damage, credit damage, etc.

I really worry about their health. It's stealing my joy. Help me to trust You to take care of them + help them take good care of themselves.

TY for the great joy their little cat brings them. May she live long + remain healthy.

Give them good, godly neighbors.

#9 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 12:06 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray for this young couple. The world is becoming increasingly corrupt + godless. May they never be deceived by the lies being spewed at them 24/7. 

A told me that they do pray together sometimes, but usually each prays separately. I'm still not sure exactly what You mean to Marty, but pray that You will fill his heart + yoke them together equally. May they always strive to put You first + keep You at the center of their lives.

Bless them in their jobs. May they always get along well with everyone they come in contact with, work with, + live near. Protect them from false teachings, being deceived, identity theft, reputation damage, credit damage, financial reverses, + health problems.

Bless A's app't in July re: her dizziness. May an easy answer be found that does not require medication. May the cost not be too prohibitive.

May both be inspired to take the best possible care of their health that they can. May they reduce toxins in their environment, including EMR.

Keep them + their little cat healthy.

#10 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,522 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 11:32 PM

Father, I lift this couple A and Marty to you in Jesus' Name. May your Holy Spirit be the Centre of their life, Lord. Let your light shine upon them so that the darkness must go. Thank you, Lord. All glory to God. In Jesus' Name. Amen

#11 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 11:10 AM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for this young couple in their marriage, in life, in health, etc. I'm very concerned that both be spiritually wide awake in today's political + secular climate. May they never be deceived into thinking that any behavior that defies You is OK.

May they both do all they can to take care of their spiritual, mental, emotional + physical health. Keep them reminded at all times that they belong to You. May they always make time for You + seek Your will in their lives before making any decision.

Bless their jobs, finances, careers, relationships, + health. May they strive to take the best possible care of themselves that they can.

Protect their faith, health, reputations, identities, credit, finances, etc. Keep them safe + secure in their home + outside of it. Protect them on the road + out in the world.

Keep many Christians in their lives to help guide them along the way.

#12 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 06:56 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for A + Marty in their young marriage. Keep them safe from all forms of evil. Protect them from being deceived by the endless false teachings being blasted in their ears 24/7. May they never think that just bc society accepts the increasing perversions we're seeing all around us, that they should accept them too.

I pray for their health. Each of them has some health challenges. May they do all they can to take the best possible care of their spiritual, physical, mental + emotional health. May they be committed to taking care of Your temple in every way.

I'm still not sure of what type of relationship they have with You. I do know they pray some. Help them to open their hearts to You + seek Your will in their lives. May they submit to Your guidance at all times.

Help me to set a good example for them.

#13 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 06:06 PM

Dear Lord,

Bless A's new marriage. She + her hubby appear to have a very good relationship, but I want to be sure to pray that it will be =yoked.

May they never forget to pray, both together + alone. If Marty has any doubts about You being Lord + Savior, may they disappear.

May they never be deceived by the endless torrents of lies telling them that evil is good, + good evil. May they never think that something the Bible condemns is suddenly OK + should even be celebrated.

Bless their health. May they do all they can to ensure they take care of their spiritual, mental, emotional, + physical health. May they eat right, exercise often, + get enough sleep.

Protect them from identity theft, reputation damage, financial reverses or credit damage, unemployment or underemployment, + all forms of evil. Keep them safe on the road + in their home.

#14 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 12:53 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray for Your cont'd blessings on A + Marty. May they always communicate well with another, + show one another great love + respect.

Above all, I pray they will worship You always, seek Your will in their lives, be willing to sacrifice all rather than forsake You, + keep You at the center of their marriage.

Protect them from being deceived by the nonsense this world spews at them. May they never believe the lies. 

Protect them from identity theft, fraud, financial reverses, unemployment or underemployment, ill health, reputation damage, and any type of injury. Keep them safe on the road, at work, + in their homes. Keep them active in worship + serving You.

May they find a church they are both happy with that teaches the truth only.

#15 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 06:24 PM

Dear Lord,

Bless this young marriage. May Your Spirit work in their lives + guide them to pursue a Christ-centered life.

May they always make time for worship + prayer. May they always seek Your guidance.

TY that both are going to church pretty regularly. Right now Marty takes his Gma, who is elderly + unable to drive. A goes with me. I pray they find a church they both are happy with, but that is a true church. May they never compromise in order to be "inclusive" if inclusivity means affirming that breaking Your commandments is OK.

Protect them from the vast network of deception in the media + the world. May they always see thru it + not be fooled!

Protect them from false prophets + false teachings. May they study the Bible carefully + compare everything they hear to what You say.

Protect their identities, reputation, credit, health, jobs, + keep them safe + secure at all times (me too).