#1 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 03 March 2019 - 10:17 PM

Dear Lord,

May all go well when A gets married, + may her marriage to Marty be =yoked.

I'm thankful he's been going with his Gma to church, + pray he will keep attending. He doesn't really like our church- it's quite large + he prefers smaller churches. There are other reasons, but I pray he will ultimately know + confess You as Lord. I'm really not sure what he believes. I pray for a chance to talk to him about it.

I pray that A's dad will let go of any anger or bitterness that may still be in his heart. For A's sake, I pray he will be civil at her wedding + reception.

May there be no snow or ice that day, + may no one be injured or get sick (or worse). A's one remaining Gma is 90 now.

Keep them safe on their honeymoon + as they travel in + out of the country. May no evil befall them + may they have a good time.

In Your precious name, amen.

#2 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 28 March 2019 - 01:38 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that A's wedding went well for the most part. I'm happy that You were invited + the ceremony was Christ-centered. 

I'm still unsure exactly what Marty believes about You. My prayer is that this will be a Christ-centered marriage + the two of them will rely on You for everything.

TY that he is a good guy + seems to really love A. Help them manage the bumps in the road they will inevitably encounter.

Keep them safe + protect them from every form of evil, esp. false teachings. Give them wisdom, discernment + clarity of vision so they will not be deceived or led astray. 

Protect their identities, reputations, health, jobs, credit ratings, + safety + security.

Help me to help them + to always set a godly example.

#3 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 02:23 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for the happiness You've blessed A + Marty with. TY that he is such a nice guy + treats her well.

Bless their relationship + give them wisdom + discernment. May they always seek to live Christ-centered lives + may they both have a close, personal + ongoing relationship with You.

Bless their jobs + finances. May they always have good employment. Protect them from the many snares awaiting those in the workplace.

Protect them from all forms of false teaching. Protect their health. May they do all they can to take the best possible care of it.

Protect them from all forms of cyber attacks, identity theft, financial reverses, crime, etc.

#4 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,927 posts

Posted 11 April 2019 - 12:09 AM

Thank You, God, for the marriage of dreiBohnen's daughter. I pray You will bless the marriage and that it will be a fruitful marriage glorifying You and edifying A and Marty. I pray for Marty's salvation and good employment situations for Marty and A.  In Jesus' name, amen.

#5 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 09:15 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for keeping Marty safe on his trip + getting him back home safely as well.

Please continue to bless his + A's marriage. Above all, I pray it is Christ-centered. Show them how impt. this is.

Help me to set a godly example for both of them.

#6 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,488 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 04:42 PM

Father, I lift A and Marty to You in Jesus'Name. May this union be bless and in line with Your plans for them. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus'Name. Amen

#7 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 07:44 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for what You've done to bless A + Marty. He really is a good guy. TY that he is still taking his Gma to church. Ideally I'd like him to attend church with A but at least he's going. I can understand why our senior pastor bothers him- the pastor jokes too much + it makes me cringe sometimes, especially since worship is meant to be reverent. Please work on this pastor's heart + give him wisdom + discernment.

TY that Marty cares enough about his Gma to see to it that she gets to church. The rest of the family lives at least an hour away, so the task has fallen to him. May Your Spirit use this time to work on his heart so he'll really understand what it means to know You + confess You as Lord. I pray he + A will enjoy an =yoked relationship.

Bless their marriage. Protect them from all forms of evil, particularly all the false teachings that are bombarding us these days. It's very frightening + so obvious that Satan has taken control of our country. Please restrain this terrible evil + do not allow A or Marty to be deceived. Give them the spiritual strength they will need to resist all forms of evil + deception. May they never, ever be deceived or take the Antichrist's mark. May we all be with You + be counted worthy to escape that nightmare before it happens. 

Protect their health in every way. Guard them from identity theft, reputation damage, financial reverses, job losses, illness, depression, + heartache. Show me how I may best help them.