1 reply to this topic

#1 mttwnantiques

mttwnantiques

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 12:25 PM

Need prayer for healing. Last 6 or 7 months have had multiple issues with my mouth incl. symptoms of burning mouth syndrome, lots of pain and burning, loss of taste. Lately, have been accidently biting my lip and cheek repeatedly when eating. Stress contributes to this problem. I believe my bite may be out of alignment. Also biting causes bad canker sores and scar tissue that has to be surgically removed to prevent additional biting.  Have unusual bumps on my tongue and cheek also.

Pray that God will heal and remove the lesions and heal the root cause of the biting. Also ask Him to heal burning mouth and unusual bumps and give me peace and relief from stress, complete and permanent healing of my mouth (have dental appt. coming up, ask for successful treatment and realignment of bite). Need God's touch for stress management. God bless. Larry

#2 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,010 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 08:05 PM

FAther I come before you to lift up Larry and his situation for healing.  I ask that you remove all burning, lesions, loss of taste and any other issues that he is having.  I ask that you restore the health of his mouth to normal.  Bring him relief from all pain.   Father lead him to post of his healing results so that we can all praise you.  

In Jesus' name. Amen