4 replies to this topic

#1 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,948 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 12:40 PM

My workplace is reducing its hours of operation. Layoffs will happen. My boss has told me that I will not be laid off. Please pray that somehow God will help me so that my work hours will be increased not decreased. I thank God that I will not be laid off. Thanks.

#2 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,709 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 07:20 PM

Father in heaven,

Please bless these co-workers. Provide for their financial needs. Please bless FOP & that her hours at work will be increased. Bless her to prosper and live abundantly. Amen.

#3 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,948 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 05:37 AM

Thanks for praying and caring, Ekikaseven.

God,

Thank you for Ekikaseven's love and concern. I pray that You will meet all of Ekikaseven's needs according to Your riches and glory and may Ekikaseven prosper body, soul and spirit. In Jesus' name, amen.

#4 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,948 posts

Posted 11 April 2019 - 12:12 AM

God,

I pray that my boss will give me as many hours as possible. Please have mercy on me, Lord God, and give me favour in my boss' eyes. Please clear more room in the schedule so that I can get more hours. Thank You, God. I believe You will give me enough work hours. In Jesus' name, amen.

#5 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,456 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 07:52 PM

Dear Lord,

Bless these employees, esp. those who will be laid off. May they find sufficient employment.

TY that ES will not be laid off. It sounds like she needs more hours. I pray she will get them.

In Your precious name, amen.