#1 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 03:58 PM

Dear Lord,

As you know, I've had Barrett's esophagus for probably over 10 years, along with ulcers that won't heal + a recurrent stricture. The doc brought up the idea of removing part of the esophagus again. but it's a huge + risky surgery, even for a healthy person. Supposedly it would help prevent cancer, since I've had high grade dysplasia at least some of the time. 

Please guide me. I'm still recovering from the hip replacement, + finally getting more mobile. The last thing I want to do is subject this poor ravaged body to ANOTHER surgery that could take up to 6 hrs. That would be another big stress on the transplant kidney, + there can be plenty of problems afterward that make people regret they ever had the surgery done in the first place. I heard of at least one woman who had to have a 2nd surgery bc the first one caused her so much trouble. I can't see putting myself through all that. 

My strong inclination is not to agree to surgery. You've protected me from cancer all these years, so I'm praying you'll continue to do so. If for some reason You want me to have this surgery, then please speak to my heart about it. Otherwise, I'm not going to do it.

There are 2 more tests in the works to assess swallowing + pH impedance. We'll see what those show.

TY for taking care of me so wonderfully all these years.

In Your precious name, amen.

#2 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,950 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 03:15 AM

God,

My impression is that dreiBohnen should not have the surgery. Please guide her  to make the right decision. Let peace be her umpire. I pray that she will live a long and fruitful life for Your glory. In Jesus' name, amen.

#3 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,710 posts

Posted 20 January 2019 - 01:50 PM

Father in heaven,

Please heal 'D.'

Give them guidance and wisdom in this matter.

If they should have the surgery then let this person know this & give them perfect peace about it.

If this person does not need this surgery, then give them perfect peace about not having it.

Send healing into D body, giving divine health.

Cast out all diseases in that body, never to return again.

Thank You our Lord for answering these prayers. Amen.

#4 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 04:34 PM

Dear Lord,

It seems like all the medical tests, procedures + surgeries are a part-time job. It gets very tedious, as You know!

I'm not looking forward to 3 more tests coming up. I pray the pH impedance test won't be too uncomfortable + will provide useful information.

May the ulcers finally heal. It's been years.

Let me not forget to praise + TY that the biopsies showed only Barrett's--no cancer or dysplasia. That is a miracle.

#5 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 06:42 PM

My sister I am sorry that you have had to deal with this for so long.  I currently have and esophageal ulcer.  It is time for you to heal. 

Father I lift up Drei to you.  You know all of her needs better than I.  She has suffered with many ailments and yet you have brought her through this far.  I know that you have a plan for her.  I ask you Father to grant her prayer for healing.  She has prayed faithfully for herself and others.  Let her open her heart and mind for a complete healing to take place.  Remove this stricture, ulcers and other problems.  Let it be done.  

In the precious name of Jesus. 

Amen

#6 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 03 March 2019 - 10:06 PM

Dear Lord,

In April I will see the doc who repaired the hiatal hernia. Since the repair failed, help me decide whether to have a revision or not.

Either way, I want to wait till I find a first floor apartment + have moved + settled.

I pray I can find the right place + will have help to move.

#7 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 08:02 PM

Father I pray that you provide drei with all that she needs.  May the right apartment be available and may there be ample help for her to move.  I pray for healing of her esophagus and ask that you remove all ulcers and that surger will not be required.  I know that you can heal her in the blink of an eye and I am standing on that in faith.  

In Jesus name.  Amen

#8 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 17 March 2019 - 12:55 PM

Psalms 119:89 For ever, O LORD, Your Word is settled in heaven. 

what word is that?

the word that says, in Isaiah 53:1,4,5 who has believe our report? (who's report is that?) and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed? to those who believe HIS report.

Isa 53:4  Surely our diseases he did bear, and our pains he carried; whereas we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. 
Isa 53:5  But he was wounded because of our transgressions, he was crushed because of our iniquities: the chastisement of our welfare was upon him, and with his stripes we were healed. 

Father, I thank you that Your word is settled in heaven. I thank you that the angels hearken to the voice of your word. I thank you that your word in John 15:7 SAYS, if you ABIDE in Me and MY Word abide in you, you shall ask what you will and it shall be done unto you.  Psalms 107:20 says, He sent His word and healed them and delivered them from their destructions.  Psalms 107:2 says, let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom he has redeemed out of the hand of the enemy. 
Thank you Lord, that its not about what church traditions says, or man's doctrines but YOUR WORD, quick and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword, is alive and active. Your word discerns between truth and lie, your word that was made flesh and dwelt among us and Your word that has declared: who His own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we being dead to sin should live unto righteousness, by whose stripes you WERE healed. 

Mat 8:16  When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick: 
Mat 8:17  That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses. 

God is a good God. In fact, in Psalms 103 it says that he has forgiven us all iniquities, healed all our diseases, delivered our lives from destruction...what are we doing being sick when Jesus bore the stripes on his back for you to walk out healed, healthy, whole? 

the bereans were a group of people that searched the scriptures daily to see if what they heard was truth. Do we do that when we go to church and hear a message and one that especially say, Lord, if it be your will? God's will has been established, on earth as it is in heaven. 

the children of Israel when they came out of Egypt, not one was feeble, not one blind, deaf, dumb, not one were missing limbs. Not one had broken arms, legs, were limping. Their shoes did not wear out, neither their clothes. Their feet did not swell. How much more in Christ have we been given all things that pertain to life and godliness through the knowledge of Him who has called us to glory and virtue. Now unto him who is able to do exceeding abundantly ABOVE ALL that we ASK or THINK, according to the POWER that WORKS in US.  In Christ, we have been quickened, raised and seated with Him in heavenly places. did we happen to take sickness and disease with up to sit with Him? I think not. 
search the scriptures....Holy spirit is teacher...ask Him for truth. 

be healed, in Jesus name. 

#9 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 28 March 2019 - 01:41 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that the esophagus hasn't been bothering me much lately. The next scope will be in May. I pray there will be improvement.

TY for protecting me from cancer thus far. I pray for Your cont'd protection.

#10 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 07:39 PM

Father I pray that this ulcer is healed and that it will never return.  

In Jesus name.  

Amen

#11 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 06:28 PM

Dear Lord,

The endoscopy done Tuesday showed significant esophagitis with 1 ulcer, along with Barrett's. Dr. M seems tired of dealing with me.

TY that so far, I've escaped cancer. May this cont.

Dr. M wants me to have a revision of the previous hiatal hernia repair, which is failing. Dr. E. was reluctant to do a revision since my symptoms really aren't bad. Guide me on what to do.

May this finally heal, according to Your will.

#12 mjac

mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 09:11 AM

Every symptom in drei’s body is commanded to cease and desist. I break the power of negative diagnoses off her life, and I bind the report of the Lord to her. Restoration of every organ, gland and system is declared, and I declare that worry and fear is bound and hope of expectation of coming good is her portion in the name of Jesus!

#13 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 10:05 AM

Every symptom in drei’s body is commanded to cease and desist. I break the power of negative diagnoses off her life, and I bind the report of the Lord to her. Restoration of every organ, gland and system is declared, and I declare that worry and fear is bound and hope of expectation of coming good is her portion in the name of Jesus!

I agree in Jesus name

#14 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 06:45 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that the ulcer/esophagitis doesn't really bother me much. It still hasn't healed, though.

I pray Your will cont. to protect me from cancer. TY for doing so all these years.

Bless the next endoscopy. May there be improvement.