2 replies to this topic

#1 mttwnantiques

mttwnantiques

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 09:22 PM

Recently had bout w/burning mouth syndrome which is difficult to manage & cure, felt it had mostly resolved. Over holidays discomfort returned along with sore, swollen palate & tongue. In last week I have lost my sense of taste. Food has very little if any taste. Such an odd & scary sensation since I don't understand what is causing it & how long it will last. Food is losing it's appeal. Ask God to touch me & restore perfect health to my mouth & to restore my sense of taste. Need divine touch!

#2 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,690 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 10:02 PM

Father in heaven,

Please heal this person & restore their sense of taste.

Take this problem from them & let it never return again.

Heal them totally and completely.

Thank You for answering this prayer. Amen.

#3 mttwnantiques

mttwnantiques

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 01:47 PM

Thank you for your prayer(s). My sense of taste has been improving over the last few days. At least I can now taste food enough to enjoy it. Thanks again. I have another prayer request that needs God's intervention. Saturday night I was at the grocery when an employee dropped part of a display right beside me. I wasn't hit but the impact made a reall, really loud noice that went straight through my left ear. Since then I have had a constant, uncomfortable ringing in that ear. I thought that would improve by now but it is still giving me trouble. I am concerned and am trusting that God will touch my inner ear and restore it to normal. Ask Him to remove the ringing and heal any damage that may have occurred.  Thank you and God bless.