4 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,463 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 07:40 PM

Father God, I just want to thank You for protecting my family. Our car park outside our gate was the target. The thieves tried to open the door but failed. They destroyed both the door lock. Lord, thank You for failing the thieves from doing further harm. Please send us good mechanic Lord. That is the only mean of transportation. Lord, may you teach those thieves a good lesson today that they will never steal again. Thank You Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#2 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,698 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 09:12 PM

Lord, 

Please bless & protect Patches.

Send them a good mechanic.

Bring vengeance upon those that try to harm Patches. For you said vengeance is yours. 

Amen.

#3 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,273 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 08:53 PM

Dear Lord,

What a scary experience! TY that minimal damage was done, the car wasn't stolen, + no one was hurt.

We know You will deal with this would-be thieves + vandals in a just manner. May they never try anything like this again. May their hearts be stirred to repent + even pay restitution.

In the meantime, please send a good mechanic to the family who will charge a fair price.

In Your precious name, amen.

#4 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,899 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 04:48 AM

God,

I pray for conviction and salvation for the thieves. Thank You that Patches' car was not stolen. Please guide them to the right mechanic to fix and let it be at an affordable price. In Jesus' name, amen.

#5 matty

matty

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 02:13 PM

Dear Father God,

Please abundantly bless all people involved in the way that you do best.

In Jesus' name