2 replies to this topic

#1 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,887 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 10:32 AM

My Chinese tutor, who is currently a non-Christian, is reading the Bible in Chinese with me for one hour every week. Today, we read six chapters in the Bible together. This is his first time reading the Bible. Please pray for his salvation. His name is "Tony". Pray that God will work in Tony's heart and that Tony will read the whole Bible and that God would help Tony to understand spiritually what he is reading and to accept the Bible as truth, obey the Bible, and ask Jesus Christ to be his Lord and Savior. I am so happy that Tony agreed to read the Bible with me. He is precious to me. Pray that Tony would go to church and that God would bring Christians into Tony's life to "sow the seed" and "water the seed". Pray that he would reject Buddhism. He goes to the Buddhist temple sometimes. Pray that he realizes that Buddhism is not the truth and would stop going to the Buddhist temple. Thanks.

#2 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,262 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 09:11 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for giving Tony this opportunity to read Your word. Please illuminate scripture for him + open his eyes, ears, + heart. Only You can reveal the truth to him. May he recognize this truth + steer clear of the lies of other religions.

In Your precious name, amen.

#3 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,887 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 08:40 AM

Thanks for caring, dreiBohnen, and praying.

God,

I pray for Tony's salvation. I also pray for his dad's salvation as well as that of his sister and brother. I pray that they will attend church together. Please rescue his dad from any depression over the death of his wife (Tony's mom) from cancer. Let his Tony and his dad find their purpose in life which is to live for You and fulfill Your will. Thank You. In Jesus' name, amen.