6 replies to this topic

#1 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 08:34 PM

My sweet sister-in-law, Gwen has been through so much in the past year and a half.  She had part of her pituitary gland removed and has had issues because of it.  Last week she had a cancerous tumor removed from her throat and today with testing they have diagnosed it as stage lll.  She will start radiation and chemo.  She is a Christian and has tried to always stay positive but this is taking its toll.  Please pray for God's divine healing for her.   Thanks.  Vlee

#2 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 06:20 PM

Father Gwen is a loving and generous person who has always been there for everyone in their time of need.  Now her needs are great and she is standing strong, asking for prayer because she knows that is the only thing that counts.  I pray for healing of her body and ask that the healing is complete with no residual affects. 

Thank you Father for your mercy. 

In Jesus name. Amen

#3 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,887 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 02:19 AM

God,

I pray that Gwen will be cancer free all her life. I pray for successful radiation and chemo for her. I pray that You give her peace and strength. I pray for a long and fruitful life for her. In Jesus' name, amen.

#4 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,690 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 05:13 PM

Father in heaven,

Please heal Gwen. Remove this plague from her & cast it into the pit of hell.

Make her totally whole from head to toe.

Thank You Lord for answering these prayers. Amen.

#5 jasmine.pauline

jasmine.pauline

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 01:31 PM

1 Peter 2:24 - Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Jeremiah 17:14 - Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou [art] my praise.

Isaiah 53:5 - But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

3 John 1:2 - Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Psalm 91:10 - There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

#6 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,262 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 09:28 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that Gwen is a Christian-that is more important than anything. Still, it has to be hard for her to cope with life-threatening issues like cancer. 

May she tolerate the chemo + radiation well + may there be few side effects. May the treatments be successful + may the cancer be defeated for good.

Give her strength, comfort + peace. May her family be comforted as well.

In Your precious name, amen.

#7 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,690 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 08:56 PM

Lord,

Please heal Gwen & make her whole. Amen.