2 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,510 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 07:03 PM

Please kindly pray for my SIL and my daughter. My SIL is seeking sponsorship for him to receive training in Muay Thai (known as tomoy in Thailand). According to his ex Russian Coach, there is available training in Nevada USA. The sponsorship will cover cost, medical, insurance, place of stay and other incidental needs. Please kindly pray for God to help my son in law and my daughter so that they can go together.

Loving Father, I ask, seek and knock for your divine help in this situation. You are awesome Lord. Your timing is perfect. I trust You will make a way where there seems to be no way. May You touch the heart of someone to help. I give You all the glory. I plead the Blood of Jesus to cover this prayer and I trust You for the answer. Thank You Lord Jesus. In Your precious Name I pray. Amen.

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,510 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 03:53 PM

Loving Father, I have not seen the answer but I know and I trust You that with You all things are possible. You can move the mountain. May You touch the hearts of people whom You faithfully will send to help us. My son in law is 28 years old. I pray that sponsorship will include my daughter so that both of them can be together. I plead the Blood of Jesus upon this prayer believing doors will be upon for both of them. We do not have good coaches locally to teach this sport. When my SIL is fully trained he can come back and teach the youth. Thank You Lord. All glory to God. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#3 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,435 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 09:48 PM

Dear Lord,

This sounds like a great opportunity. May it work out so that Patches' SIL + daughter will be able to benefit from secure employment, insurance, + a sponsorship. 

May they get a good answer soon.

In Your precious name, amen.